OT Braden Smith [Auburn - Signed LOI]

Nexus

Read an interview today about him, he said hes its going to be a last minute decision next year which means signing day or shortly before. Said he wants to make sure theres not going to be any coaching staff shake ups before he commits. Going to be an extremely tough pull, he is the #1 guard prospect in the state.

State? Country?

I meant country, not sure what made me type state....but as been mentioned above... both. #19 overall on 247

7_779365.jpg

Good god, he looks like a ginormous TE

For those unfamiliar with the KCK suburbs, Olathe is right next to Overland Park. Overland Park, has some of the most Husker fans, outside of Nebraska, in the country.

Olathe South has a great athletics program. Won 6A State Championship in 2011 and are always contenders.

I hope he likes Adidas! Olathe South has a really cool sponsorship program. Not too many like it in the country.

OSouth_Adidas.png

I played against them many times in high school, we were in the same conference. My dad officiates Kansas 5A and 6A football. We knew a lot about the Bubba Starling saga early. I will see what I can find out.

For those unfamiliar with the KCK suburbs, Olathe is right next to Overland Park. Overland Park, has some of the most Husker fans, outside of Nebraska, in the country.

Olathe South has a great athletics program. Won 6A State Championship in 2011 and are always contenders.

I hope he likes Adidas! Olathe South has a really cool sponsorship program. Not too many like it in the country.

OSouth_Adidas.png

I played against them many times in high school, we were in the same conference. My dad referees Kansas 6A football. I will see what I can find out.

Which team did you play for?

Read an interview today about him, he said hes its going to be a last minute decision next year which means signing day or shortly before. Said he wants to make sure theres not going to be any coaching staff shake ups before he commits. Going to be an extremely tough pull, he is the #1 guard prospect in the state.

State? Country?

I meant country, not sure what made me type state....but as been mentioned above... both. #19 overall on 247

7_779365.jpg

This is not an ordinary 16/17 year old boy.

State? Country?

7_779365.jpg

This is not an ordinary 16/17 year old boy.

He looks a lot like Tyler Moore did coming out of high school. Maybe just a tad leaner.

We have two huge factors working for us here that we don't usually have. 1) We should have a lot of recruiting momentum this year due to our easy schedule. I think this is the year we really open some kids eyes. I don't see any embarassing loses this year working against us. *Should* is the key word here. Hopefully 1 regular season loss at most, conference championship appearance if not win, and a BCS bowl. 2) We lose 4 of 5 projected starters off the offensive line this year and at least 1 more off the two deep. If ever there was a sell on a chance for early playing time on the O-line this year is it for us. Full court press all year long, no let up on Mr. Smith. Go get him N coaches!