OT Braden Smith [Auburn - Signed LOI]

Nexus

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

from that same article as above

During the spring, Smith got a chance to visit Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma and TCU. He’s still learning about the Tigers. The other three programs were able to make a strong early impression.

Nebraska: “The facilities were pretty amazing over there,” Smith said, adding that he liked the coaches. “They have their own training table, pretty much the usual stuff you see at colleges.

Oklahoma: “It was my first visit,” Smith said. He enjoyed talking with Bob Stoops and the Sooners staff. “It was pretty cool. I got to try on a jersey with my number on it. That was cool for me to do that.”

I thought that jersey thing was a violation??

During the spring, Smith got a chance to visit Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma and TCU. He’s still learning about the Tigers. The other three programs were able to make a strong early impression.

Nebraska: “The facilities were pretty amazing over there,” Smith said, adding that he liked the coaches. “They have their own training table, pretty much the usual stuff you see at colleges.

Oklahoma: “It was my first visit,” Smith said. He enjoyed talking with Bob Stoops and the Sooners staff. “It was pretty cool. I got to try on a jersey with my number on it. That was cool for me to do that.”

I think it is a violation if the jersey has his name on it.

I think it is a violation if the jersey has his name on it.

gotcha. Well, let's just hope some other dude already has his number there...

• 2 months later...

Name: Braden Smith

Hometown: Olathe (South), Kansas

Position: OT

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 275-pounds

Offers: Iowa, Kansas, Kansas State, Michigan, Michigan State, Missouri, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Stanford, TCU, Texas, Texas A&M and Virginia.

Smith is one of the top line prospects in all of the 2014 class. Will be a very tough get for the Huskers or anyone in general. Team to keep a eye on is probably Oklahoma. I know Coach Garrison is recruiting Braden very hard!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=oi4HM9WAz5E&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Doi4HM9WAz5E

Name: Braden Smith

Hometown: Olathe (South), Kansas

Position: OT

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 275-pounds

Offers: Iowa, Kansas, Kansas State, Michigan, Michigan State, Missouri, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Stanford, TCU, Texas, Texas A&M and Virginia.

Smith is one of the top line prospects in all of the 2014 class. Will be a very tough get for the Huskers or anyone in general. Team to keep a eye on is probably Oklahoma.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=oi4HM9WAz5E&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Doi4HM9WAz5E

This guy already has a profile(see above).