OT Braden Smith [Auburn - Signed LOI]

Nexus

• 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...

Now listed as the number one guard prospect in the country and a top 15 overall prospect. He has incredible athleticism for his size. One of the fastest feet I have seen in a long time for a guy his size. Without a doubt he is a number one target for the OL for the 2014 class.

Back in the early 2000s out state produced a guy (OT) by the name of Joe Thomas who is now a starter for Browns and this guy's film reminds me of Joe Thomas. Elite athleticism.

Impressive film

Read an interview today about him, he said hes its going to be a last minute decision next year which means signing day or shortly before. Said he wants to make sure theres not going to be any coaching staff shake ups before he commits. Going to be an extremely tough pull, he is the #1 guard prospect in the state.

Read an interview today about him, he said hes its going to be a last minute decision next year which means signing day or shortly before. Said he wants to make sure theres not going to be any coaching staff shake ups before he commits. Going to be an extremely tough pull, he is the #1 guard prospect in the state.

State? Country?

Both

State? Country?

I meant country, not sure what made me type state....but as been mentioned above... both. #19 overall on 247

7_779365.jpg