I serve an amazing God

ok, really, I'm not looking for you to prove evolution. My point, per the post above is that you can't prove evolution to me. I probably can't prove God to you. That doesn't mean I am wrong. It just means that I can't prove it. Neither can you.

ok, really, I'm not looking for you to prove evolution. My point, per the post above is that you can't prove evolution to me. I probably can't prove God to you. That doesn't mean I am wrong. It just means that I can't prove it. Neither can you.

Actually, evolution can be proven because of modern evolutionary synthesis. Go read about it.

And no, there is no "probably can't prove God to you." You can't prove God to anybody, because it's a faith/belief system.

Next you're going to say the science behind our weather systems can't be proven, thus it's BS.

We have someone with a biology degree on this board, who, upon reading this challenge, probably had a heart attack.

This might be a good starting point.

The reason this discussion isn't going anywhere fast is because I don't think you have a grasp of what science is.

Science is not a bunch of claims passed down by tradition. It is a rigorously tested, consistently self-evaluated set of models describing the extent of what we know about the world around us, using the most objective and empirical methods at our disposal. Any attempt to equate evolution or any science with faith or religion is categorically unfounded. Sorry, but it is!

• Fire 4

What's funny is, there will be plenty of people who give legitimate answers to the "prove evolution exists" question, yet the Jedi point I made earlier will continue to be ignored.

I wish I was a jedi and could use the 'jedi mind trick' on this thread.

Evolution is a fact.

then prove it.

What I mean to say is, evolution by natural selection is not an anecdote. It is an uncontested, undisputed fact. It happens. Regularly. Demonstrably. In the lab and in the field. Not even creationists dispute evolution, because to do so would be virtually the same as denying that the sun exists. Evolution is an indisputable feature of organic life. It is a fact.

What's funny is, there will be plenty of people who give legitimate answers to the "prove evolution exists" question, yet the Jedi point I made earlier will continue to be ignored.

If it makes you feel any better, I not only read but pondered and agreed with the point of your Jedi metaphor.

Preaching to the choir, but at least it's something.