Question(s) about UCLA game

I know, I am so sorry, I am just not a good enough fan to be in your presence. Knowing full well that you guys are the only true fans of Nebraska football, I feel so lowly, so in adequate. God please give me the ability to see the light the true loyal Husker fans see. That nothing is more important than the Huskerboard Fan Way. That their direction, their ways are the only way.

I know, I am so sorry, I am just not a good enough fan to be in your presence. Knowing full well that you guys are the only true fans of Nebraska football, I feel so lowly, so in adequate. God please give me the ability to see the light the true loyal Husker fans see. That nothing is more important than the Huskerboard Fan Way. That their direction, their ways are the only way.

Oh stop! I was only kidding. Besides, the sky fairy cant help ya on this one.

I'm 95% sure I will make it to this game. I recently just moved out to the Bay area from Lincoln, so I won't miss a chance to watch them if the game is doable. 7 hour or so drive is definitely doable in my book. My only hangup is that my lab/clinic finals start up either the weekend of the game or the week after it. I'm not completely sure how they do things around here yet.

Some of you need to relax about the wife stuff. Most of you know darn well you'd do something similar if your wives thought that way. If not, more power to ya!

Whatever dude.....I wear the pants in my household! (my wife said I could)

:lol: Not gonna lie, my wife wears the pants in our house, I just sleep on the couch to scare off the burglars.

Again this is not Nebraska. Although the Glendale/Pasadena area is very nice place, people do not concern themselves with bicycles out here when driving. You almost become a target it seems. People throw stuff at you, swerve towards, get as close as possible and then yell at you as they ride by. Not all are like that, but it just takes a couple to totally destroy a good bike ride. If it is a night game, I would not want to ride back to Hollywood in the dark at 9-10pm.

We have the crips and Bloods here, as the main gangs, crips blue, bloods red, but there are hundreds of smaller divisions of gangs. I doubt the gangs would bother you. But who knows, I avoid LA like the plague. I have lived out here 40 plus years. Never go to LA if I can avoid it. Will not fly into it, always go to John Wayne or Ontario. The traffic is horrendous every single day of the week, and it seems worse on the weekends.

But Pasadena is beautiful, the stadium is old but has a majesty about it. I am working hard on the other half to go, but her hate for Bo is way way way out there. Not worth having a miserable week by going. See more on TV, but will really miss having the tail gate. At SC we had nearly 1000 people that we fed and provided drinks for. I think the best time I ever had at a football game and made some life long friends of some SC fans who were parked right by us.

I will check on the tailgating price for the RoseBowl, it was not much compared to SC. I think we paid 500.00 bucks for the truck and trailer at the SC game and less than a 100 for the 2001 MNC game.

UCLA fans are really great fans, and have a great time at the game. We had season tickets back in the late 90's and went to a lot of games, but it is nothing like home. More of a gathering than a support for the team. You will enjoy their fans and the stadium I am sure, and it is hard to beat the weather in SoCal that time of year.

Good GOD man SACK UP!! :)

Some of you need to relax about the wife stuff. Most of you know darn well you'd do something similar if your wives thought that way. If not, more power to ya!

Whatever dude.....I wear the pants in my household! (my wife said I could)

:lol: Not gonna lie, my wife wears the pants in our house, I just sleep on the couch to scare off the burglars.

While we are at it, being truthful about our wives that is, my wife loves to do it doggey style. I sit up and beg, she rolls over and plays dead.

I live in L.A. and will be at the game. Just got my tickets ordered this week thru a UCLA alumni. 8 of them. LOL.

I would avoid the bike thing as well. Just because the speed limit is posted as 30-35, no one will adhere to the limit. Also as mentioned before you will not want to be riding back in the dark.

I don't know where all the gang/blue/red talk comes from anymore, that sh#t was in the 80's/90's. Gangmembers now days where all sorts of clothing. I wear red stuff, blue stuff and I don't have any problems. I think you'll be ok.

Otherwise have fun!!! GBR!!!!

• Fire 1

I don't know where all the gang/blue/red talk comes from anymore, that sh#t was in the 80's/90's. Gangmembers now days where all sorts of clothing. I wear red stuff, blue stuff and I don't have any problems. I think you'll be ok.

It comes from the article I quoted, but I was joking. I'm not worried about that part.