Spring Game rosters announced

Interesting. Carnes seems to get the better backs and line, I guess you could argue Martinez gets the better receivers.

Red team probably has the better defense, but they don't really play defense in the spring game.

I would say Carnes has the better receivers or it's close to a wash. Not having Bell hurts, but Turner *and* Enunwa. Nice pair of options there and he has Reed as well.

I think the Red team has the advantage on D. Green, Osborne, Stafford, and a solid front. That should be a good challenge.

Interesting mish-mash of teams. I think the Red team should be the favorite.

What's up with the OWH lists being so abbreviated? They don't even list all the starters on the line, and they don't list a TE for the white team. What happened?

• Fire 1

Interesting. Carnes seems to get the better backs and line, I guess you could argue Martinez gets the better receivers.

Red team probably has the better defense, but they don't really play defense in the spring game.

I would say Carnes has the better receivers or it's close to a wash. Not having Bell hurts, but Turner *and* Enunwa. Nice pair of options there and he has Reed as well.

I agree, probably a wash. I think Bell/Marlowe/Cotton are the more sure-handed guys. But with Turner and Reed I expect (hope) to see some big plays on that side.

Hopefully we see something from Allen.

Just picked up some beer at a quick pick and got a heated debate about Taylor vs Brion......I don't know too much about BC except he is related to Tommie. Is Brion the real deal or are there many people out there that don't like Taylor?

People just really hate Martinez.