Spring Game Weather Forecast - Yikes

I agree Knapplc. The weather tomorrow looks like it is going to be awfully dicey. I hope everyone will enjoy the game, but at the same time keep a safe eye towards the sky.

I have gone through two up close tornado experiences in my life while camping, so I am telling anyone going to the game tomorrow DO NOT fool around with these storms if they turn severe. Before the game starts know where to go if you need to seek shelter in or around Memorial Stadium.

I too will keep my eye out for the TIV or the Dominator. I have seen both of these vehicles up close at the Omaha Auto Show this past January and I have to say that they are pretty amazing vehicles.

tiv.jpg

dominator-2010-1.jpg

On the official Huskers page under Fan Information its says, "EMERGENCY INFORMATION: In the event of an emergency where the seating areas need to be vacated, direct your attention to the video boards, listen to the public address announcements and follow the directions of stadium staff."

I agree Knapplc. The weather tomorrow looks like it is going to be awfully dicey. I hope everyone will enjoy the game, but at the same time keep a safe eye towards the sky.

I have gone through two up close tornado experiences in my life while camping, so I am telling anyone going to the game tomorrow DO NOT fool around with these storms if they turn severe. Before the game starts know where to go if you need to seek shelter in or around Memorial Stadium.

I too will keep my eye out for the TIV or the Dominator. I have seen both of these vehicles up close at the Omaha Auto Show this past January and I have to say that they are pretty amazing vehicles.

tiv.jpg

dominator-2010-1.jpg

ok heres my nerdiness kicking in. But when I see the dominator I suddenly think of the hover craft style vehicles in Starwars.

It sounds like it isn't going to get severe until later Saturday night. Scattered storms during the afternoon.

Would they consider postponing the game till Sunday if it gets too bad, or just cancelling it altogether?

I doubt they cancel it.

It sounds like it isn't going to get severe until later Saturday night. Scattered storms during the afternoon.

Would they consider postponing the game till Sunday if it gets too bad, or just cancelling it altogether?

I doubt they cancel it.

I doubt they cancel or postpone it. There would have to be tornadoes on the ground before they'd do that.

I doubt they cancel it.

I doubt they cancel or postpone it. There would have to be tornadoes on the ground before they'd do that.

They're not gonna play if there is lightning and if there are storms all day... I could see them calling the rest of the game off if they got it started before the storms came.

I doubt they cancel it.

probably but I bet a severe lightning storm might get a postpone or more than likely a delay.