Spring Game Weather Forecast - Yikes

I wonder what this means for the Volleyball Spring Game as well. The Huskers were supposed to play Wichita State tonight at the Coliseum.

They're going to announce tomorrow if they're going to try to play the game tomorrow afternoon, or just cancel it altogether. If they cancel it, I wonder if they'll hand out refunds.

They're gonna have an open practice for the media later this week. Repost below.

"

So here is the deal. The game wont' be played.

Bo asked the players after they decided to cancel it if they could play tomorrow, but too many guys had things like tests and studying to worry about on Sunday. Also many of the players parents flew in to spend time with them tomorrow, a few for the only time this year. So logistically it didn't work out.

They will practice one more final time this week.....media will get a session..."

Will the visiting recruits be there too? Why not open it up to the fans and the TV cameras? That'd be nice.

You know, I kind of think that the players have today instead of tomorrow to study and have family time. Having the game tomorrow wouldn't be the most convenient thing in the world, but it doesn't really seem impossible...it's too bad.