ATH Delton Williams [Michigan State Commit]

Nexus

Rose started at CB, but i think he will move to saftey. We have 3 safteys leaving and really only 3 left after that, we need the saftey help, and i expect Rose to switch in the spring. That said with a big class i think we still take Williams, can never have enough talented kids, especially at nebraska, and you just cant turn away kids like this.

Two of our 2012 recruits that were supposed to be "projects" are doing the best, in Avery Moss and Thomas Brown. Brown would be playing now if he if didnt sprain his ankle. Bo said on sports nightly tonight that Brown could help us down the line, says he brings a pass rush dimension to our defense, was giving our offense fits in practice. Point being, you just never know with some kids once they get here. Brown would be a pleasant surpirse since most experts said he was the one that was the furthest behind and he might be the first to play.

Els also said M Rose is doing really well, and hasnt dropped down to the scout team yet. Seems like they are open to playing Rose and Brown this season. I actually like the move if they are ready. We are going to have 3 new LB next year and we need to get someone reps. That and we have 3 outstanding prospects in the 2013 class, so i say play em if they are ready, tired of the growing pains. Lets groom some younger guys to step up. I think Bo is starting to realize this;....this and we have loads of young talent in the last 2 classes, that are alot more talented then Bos first 2 classes, so were seeing the youth movement already.

It exciting to think about all this young talent we will have on defense, and offense for that matter.

• Fire 1

Rose started at CB, but i think he will move to saftey. We have 3 safteys leaving and really only 3 left after that, we need the saftey help, and i expect Rose to switch in the spring. That said with a big class i think we still take Williams, can never have enough talented kids, especially at nebraska, and you just cant turn away kids like this.

Two of our 2012 recruits that were supposed to be "projects" are doing the best, in Avery Moss and Thomas Brown. Brown would be playing now if he if didnt sprain his ankle. Bo said on sports nightly tonight that Brown could help us down the line, says he brings a pass rush dimension to our defense, was giving our offense fits in practice. Point being, you just never know with some kids once they get here. Brown would be a pleasant surpirse since most experts said he was the one that was the furthest behind and he might be the first to play.

Els also said M Rose is doing really well, and hasnt dropped down to the scout team yet. Seems like they are open to playing Rose and Brown this season. I actually like the move if they are ready. We are going to have 3 new LB next year and we need to get someone reps. That and we have 3 outstanding prospects in the 2013 class, so i say play em if they are ready, tired of the growing pains. Lets groom some younger guys to step up. I think Bo is starting to realize this;....this and we have loads of young talent in the last 2 classes, that are alot more talented then Bos first 2 classes, so were seeing the youth movement already.

It exciting to think about all this young talent we will have on defense, and offense for that matter.

:yeah ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ +1

• 2 weeks later...