Starting lineup for this season?

Who starts this year and why?

Lost a ton of depth and now with a new coach, guys like Gallegos might have a shot to see playing time.....

C-Almeida

PF-Ubel

SF-Talley

SG- Gallegos

PG-Hilliard

I expect some Jucos and other players to be added to the mix... WE NEED DEPTH..

I'd be willing to bet there is someone not yet signed who will crack the starting line-up by the beginning of the season.

• Fire 2

It wouldn't surprise me to see both Parker and Shields competing for starting positions. It sounded like both of them are pretty talented. If Biggs doesn't redshirt, it sounds like he'll likely be starting as well. My expectation is that he'll probably redshirt, but nothing would surprise me at this point. I also agree that there are likely those that aren't even on the radar yet that will likely push for starting spots before all is said and done.

• Fire 1

I really hope Andre loses some more weight. I know he's really dedicated to getting in better shape but if we don't get more than 20 minutes per game from him I don't know how effective our inside game can be. Look for Ubel to play 36-37 minutes. He's going to have to become an iron man and I really think he could play that much. He's got some heart and really came on strong near the end of the season.

I really hope Andre loses some more weight. I know he's really dedicated to getting in better shape but if we don't get more than 20 minutes per game from him I don't know how effective our inside game can be. Look for Ubel to play 36-37 minutes. He's going to have to become an iron man and I really think he could play that much. He's got some heart and really came on strong near the end of the season.

Ubel has put on a ton of muscle since he came here.... He sort of got lost last year because he had to play the 5 a lot. He will thrive playing against a big man like Andre.

Almeida, Ubel, Morgan, Talley, Parker

Who is Morgan?

I think he might mean this guy:

http://espn.go.com/c...jermaine-morgan

yes, he will end up being here, and he will start

I would not mind that... big kid at 6'8.. move talley to the 2 and we have a very big team.

Andre:6'11

Ubel:6'10

Morgan: 6'8

Talley:6'5

Parker:5'9

I dont like Talley at the 2... i want some speed there...

Almeida, Ubel, Morgan, Talley, Parker

Who is Morgan?

I think he might mean this guy:

http://espn.go.com/c...jermaine-morgan

yes, he will end up being here, and he will start

I would not mind that... big kid at 6'8.. move talley to the 2 and we have a very big team.

Andre:6'11

Ubel:6'10

Morgan: 6'8

Talley:6'5

Parker:5'9

I dont like Talley at the 2... i want some speed there...

Shields maybe? its tough to do this because we havnt seen the froshs' play yet. In any case, Gallegos will not/should not start