Starting lineup for this season?

The predator definitely needs to hit the training table more often than he does, I agree.

Hey A Hole that was my nickname for him, Honestly I hear he is other youngin comyemplating his future here.

Gallegos wants no part of running the point. Said that he doesn't like it two years ago.

AA is supposedly the smallest that he has been since soming to NU, so fingers crossed. I loved it two years ago when NU had a presense down low that wouldn't be moved(even if the fouls racked up in a hurry).

Ubel, is the guy I'd feel bad for next year if Biggs RSs. He has gotten better and bigger as his career has progressed here. Just always was playing out of position since Diaz wasn't very physical to match up with other teams bigs. Brandon lost so many minutes because of foul trouble by having to play the 5. And honestly the last two years he had what appeared to be the most confident stroke from behind the atc. He played within the system, and never "had to get his because others were trying to get theirs".

The predator definitely needs to hit the training table more often than he does, I agree.

Hey A Hole that was my nickname for him, Honestly I hear he is other youngin comyemplating his future here.

Gallegos wants no part of running the point. Said that he doesn't like it two years ago.

AA is supposedly the smallest that he has been since soming to NU, so fingers crossed. I loved it two years ago when NU had a presense down low that wouldn't be moved(even if the fouls racked up in a hurry).

Ubel, is the guy I'd feel bad for next year if Biggs RSs. He has gotten better and bigger as his career has progressed here. Just always was playing out of position since Diaz wasn't very physical to match up with other teams bigs. Brandon lost so many minutes because of foul trouble by having to play the 5. And honestly the last two years he had what appeared to be the most confident stroke from behind the atc. He played within the system, and never "had to get his because others were trying to get theirs".

Thems fightin' words. You don't want to see me when I drink whiskey!

You do realize in our fight then, we'd have to schedule regular smoke breaks

• Fire 1

You do realize in our fight then, we'd have to schedule regular smoke breaks

Well, duh.

• 2 weeks later...

IMO I think Biggs needs to play next year if they don't get another combo guard or wing. They have 2 more to give and I am thinking they will try to sign 1 more if they can if find a good player and will save the last one for the next year when there's more talent available.

This is what I am thinking.

1) Parker, Biggs, Hilliard

2) Biggs, Gallegos,Shields

3) Talley Shields

4) Ubel, Rivers,

5) Almeida, Sergj (Niemann - Medical)