Starting lineup for this season?

Shields maybe? its tough to do this because we havnt seen the froshs' play yet. In any case, Gallegos will not/should not start

Gallegos is a toney mccray type... good athlete.. kind of a head case... I want to see what he can do outside of Doc's doghouse.

true, the potential is there, its if he can use his head. we will have a pretty tall lineup this year especially if we redshirt biggs. David Rivers is another guy who could compete with Tally for a 3 spot, it just appeared to me thats he really gangly.

Shields maybe? its tough to do this because we havnt seen the froshs' play yet. In any case, Gallegos will not/should not start

Gallegos is a toney mccray type... good athlete.. kind of a head case... I want to see what he can do outside of Doc's doghouse.

true, the potential is there, its if he can use his head. we will have a pretty tall lineup this year especially if we redshirt biggs. David Rivers is another guy who could compete with Tally for a 3 spot, it just appeared to me thats he really gangly.

The fact they didnt redshirt Rivers last year boggles my mind.. the kid needs to put on a ton of weight..

I am not sold on Rivers right now.. but he is young and who knows.

Don't forget Hilliard as a potential at the 1 as well if he's over the hernia that plagued him most of last year. He can handle the ball pretty well.

Make sure he keeps his headband out of his eyes too. I wish he would have played more last year, he just came off as a punk to me and I know he's probably not.

This thread is exactly the reason why we havnt been able to court a decent team. Half of the players we have barely seen, and the other half are mediocre. Our teams have absolutely no chemistry when you have a bunch of Jucos in and out every one/two years. Our roster has prob close to 5-6 new faces every year! im glad miles is making it a point to stick to hs recruting and have kids for the full 4 years or 5 if they redshirt

Gallegos is the epitome of a streaky player.

His shot is either all net or all air.

Plus, with almost zero arc to his shot, he doesn't get much of a friendly rim.

But having said all that, I agree that it will be interesting to see what he can do when out of the doghouse.........(anybody know WHY he was such a regular occupant?)

Almeida, Ubel, Morgan, Talley, Parker

Who is Morgan?

I think he might mean this guy:

http://espn.go.com/c...jermaine-morgan

yes, he will end up being here, and he will start

hmmm. I heard that they (the CSU signees) will not be coming to Nebraska. Coach Miles, the players, and the CSU coaching staff had a discussion and decided that it's best if the players stick out their commitment to the school. Nothing is set in stone, though.

Almeida, Ubel, Morgan, Talley, Parker

Who is Morgan?

I think he might mean this guy:

http://espn.go.com/c...jermaine-morgan

yes, he will end up being here, and he will start

hmmm. I heard that they (the CSU signees) will not be coming to Nebraska. Coach Miles, the players, and the CSU coaching staff had a discussion and decided that it's best if the players stick out their commitment to the school. Nothing is set in stone, though.

The only reason he commited to CSU is because of Coleman, i doubt he has any interest in them anymore, also Nebraska is a more reputable name than CSU so he would come here in a second, so you think if he was interested Miles would say no?? you know we still need about 4 or 5 guys to complete our roster? also if you follow these guys on twitter, Morgan asked a few of the guys how there trip to Lincoln was and if he would like it, also he tweeted to OSU freshman Sam Thompson (a former whitney young hs player) and said something along the lines of, when i end up at nebraska im gonna match up on you. idk the exact words and i cant find his twitter right now, but you can look it up

Like MH said, most likely a redshirt. I feel bad for the seniors, especially Ubel, that Biggs probably wont' be playing with them and raise their game next year but you've got to think about the programs future. Agau has got to think that playing with Biggs for two years is a lot more appealing than playing with him for one. Not that Nebrasketball's future rests solely on Biggs and Agau, but they'll certainly help.