What would be your last meal?

Start with a wood fired pizza

Oysters on the half shell topped with caviar

Herb crusted filet, topped with foie gras, with grilled asparagus. Maybe a nice bottle of red wine to wash it down

5lbs of boiled craw fish

a couple of lobster tails

pork chops, grilled duck breast

A stack of the gf's buttermilk pancakes

stinky cheese

Moms rhubarb cobbler still hot from the oven with ice cream and 2% milk

cheese cake, with coffee

A snifter of Remy Martin Louis XIII Black Pearl, with a Padron 1921 cigar, not because I like cognac, but I would like to taste one from a bottle costing over 30k

Might need to purge at some point during that, or maybe just stuff it all in so I leave a big mess when they are done, also I like the idea of a dozen chocolate chip cookies right before the end...

Cyanide.

How CIA of you. :)

T_O_B

haha - I can't imagine ever finding myself in that situation, but I think that if I were, I'd get some little bit of happiness denying them the satisfaction of offing me.

One of the wife's uncles who married into her family's mother put cyanide on cantaloupe and ate it... it legitimately happens.

Double bacon cheeseburger w/ steak fries--barbecue sauce and honey mustard sauce on the side

Order of Peking chicken and oyster wings from LeeAnn Chin

Whole PB cup pie

32 OZ bottle of Code Red

Old School, Anchorman and oher comedies would be included as well....

I would take a big dump and call it a life.

LOL at the last line!

• 5 months later...

I had to post this because it's just too "wtf" for me.

The State of Texas executed Cleave Foster earlier this week. This was the 4th time he had been up for execution in the past 18 months.

The first time, Texas still allowed specialized last meals. He asked for 2 whole fried chickens, French fries, and a 5-gallon bucket of peaches. WTF? 5 gallons of peaches?

http://lastsuppersbook.blogspot.com/2012/09/cleve-fosters-long-last-meal-lag.html