Niles Paul - Tight End

My theory is they are planning to use RG3 as a dual QB like Tebow. I do not think most people expect Paul to be a true blocking TE, he isn't going to be blocking DE's or MLB, he will chip, he will take on safeties and CB's. He is gonna block for a second or 2 and be a release option. Or they will PA and find him deep over the middle. For the NFL the two TE set is the new Wildcat, its hip and fun, get a mismatch and use it against the defense until they figure out a way to stop it.

My theory is they are planning to use RG3 as a dual QB like Tebow. I do not think most people expect Paul to be a true blocking TE, he isn't going to be blocking DE's or MLB, he will chip, he will take on safeties and CB's. He is gonna block for a second or 2 and be a release option. Or they will PA and find him deep over the middle. For the NFL the two TE set is the new Wildcat, its hip and fun, get a mismatch and use it against the defense until they figure out a way to stop it.

this type of O will make the skins fun to watch......

My theory is they are planning to use RG3 as a dual QB like Tebow.

Ummmm, no.

Glad you contributed something remotely useful to the conversation. RGIII is a athetic QB, while he prob wont be used exactly like tebow, the fact he has the ability to change how a team defends him based on his ability to run the ball will not go unused.

• Fire 1

Ummmm, no.

Glad you contributed something remotely useful to the conversation. RGIII is a athetic QB, while he prob wont be used exactly like tebow, the fact he has the ability to change how a team defends him based on his ability to run the ball will not go unused.

+1

Ummmm, no.

They won't use him remotely like Tebow. Tebow is used primarily as a runningback. RGIII will be a pocket passer who can use his athleticism to escape pressure and occasionally make something out of nothing with his legs. There will be very few designed runs for him. It was abundantly clear in college that RGIII isn't durable enough to be a run first QB in the NFL. It would be asinine for the Redskins to flush money down the toilet like that. It works for Tebow because a) he's a terrible passer and b) because he's incredibly durable. RGIII is neither of those things.

• Fire 4

RGIII actually has a pretty good arm, he is acurate and can throw the deep ball, i wouldnt be surprised if the redskins didnt use alot of playaction and then roll the pocket so RGIII can see the field better and be a threat to run if nobody is open. If they use him correctly it could force the other team to use a lb as a spy on him and that takes one more man out of coverage. i think he will be a solid, qb. plus dont forget he has rhj (roy helu jr) there to carry the ball and take alot of pressure off of him. helu is a damn good back imo