The Ron Brown Religion & Persecution Thread

Ah............yes it is!! :wasted

I have not decided whether or not I will buy a new computer.

Does that mean I've made a decision?

But, I don't understand what that had to do with what I said earlier anyway.

I am not debating your earlier statements just your assertion that atheists do not choose to follow a faith system. :wasted

Explain how not believing in something is a faith system.

I am not debating your earlier statements just your assertion that atheists do not choose to follow a faith system. :wasted

They make a conscious effort to get rid of all religious beliefs of other people. They live a life without faith, that takes conviction in the fact there isn't a God and live by that tennat.

If someone blindly walks through life and never contemplates the existance of God I would say they have never made a choice and agree with you but many atheists are activists and aggressively push their atheist agenda. :bad

They make a conscious effort to get rid of all religious beliefs of other people. They live a life without faith, that takes conviction in the fact there isn't a God and live by that tennat.

If someone blindly walks through life and never contemplates the existance of God I would say they have never made a choice and agree with you but many atheists are activists and aggressively push their atheist agenda. :bad

I think I was just hung up on your wording. I would change your "faith system" to a "belief system". Faith is believing something without proof (aka the reason most athiests are the way they are). That's why I thought it sounded bizarre.

Do they have proof there isn't a unicorn?

FIFY

Are there unicorn faiths that have their images all over the world? If so I am sure there would be unicorn atheists fighting against the images!! ;)

Yes, there are. Unicorn images most likely rival only rainbows and Christian Icons/Ikons as popular images.

Do they have proof there isn't a unicorn?

FIFY

Are there unicorn faiths that have their images all over the world? If so I am sure there would be unicorn atheists fighting against the images!! ;)

Yes, there are. Unicorn images most likely rival only rainbows and Christian Icons/Ikons as popular images.

Unicorn images doesn't mean a following you should know that. :hmmph

Since you closed down the thread in football regarding Ron Brown's status, I came here hoping to find something. It's nothing but politics and religion. (fitting considering the forum it's within) :) Do we have a thread discussing "specifically" the status and or thoughts on Ron Brown's future employment with the university (minus all the drama?)

EDIT: I chose not to read the previous 7-8 page of haters :P so maybe it's in there?

Do you honestly think there will be a conversation about Ron Brown in the next 6-12 months that doesn't break out into a religious pissing match? None of the last several (which are either merged into this thread or pared off into this thread) have accomplished that.

If someone blindly walks through life and never contemplates the existance of God I would say they have never made a choice and agree with you but many atheists are activists and aggressively push their atheist agenda.

So atheism is a 'faith system' because some atheists have an agenda?

295432d1312827603-my-little-pony-friendship-magic-implied-facepalm.jpg

• Fire 1

Since we're talking about discrimination, I wonder when we get a law put in place to protect fat people?

Contact your state and local reps. They write the laws.

I don't have any corporate dollars to offer for campaign funding, so... no dice.