Can Nebraska Basketball be respectable with Tim Miles as coach?

Sweet Sixteen at the absolute best. I'll be kind of surprised if this team wins a tourney game in the next 5 years.

sweet sixteen at best?!?! lets make the tourney first before we start thinking about how far we will go

I said at the absolute best. I even went on to say I would be surprised if they even won a tourney game in the next 5 years.

Sweet Sixteen at the absolute best. I'll be kind of surprised if this team wins a tourney game in the next 5 years.

sweet sixteen at best?!?! lets make the tourney first before we start thinking about how far we will go

I said at the absolute best. I even went on to say I would be surprised if they even won a tourney game in the next 5 years.

we will make the touney within the next 5, not sure if we will have won a game by then

Wait and see if Miles can sign any good talent first I suppose.

Just give him time, and I think he will. I am staying optimistic and I think I like what I see from him so far. He has created more buzz about the program than there has been in a long time.

I agree Miles has made a huge impact thus far. I think he will be what we whave been waiting for, but time will tell that's for sure.