I stopped playing my WD after nearly finishing Act 2 on NM, and started up a barbarian. It's been a lot more fun to play and the survivability is great. I'm in Act I on Hell now.

HuskerFanchuck - The guy I mostly play through with is a Wizard, and although it's fun going through with a buddy, he's ridiculously powerful and his strengths don't match well with the way I like to play. I have my toon set up so I can pick up hordes of enemies at one time, survive using my self healing abilities, and then move on to the next group. He's so powerful he generally kills enemies before I've even had time to get to most of my good abilities. I could change up my play style a bit, but the other builds I've done just aren't as fun as the one I play. His only downside is he's been focusing so much on power that he's very squishy. He got one-hit by an enemy in Nightmare, which shouldn't happen to anyone no matter your class. In a nut shell, there are definitely some positives and negatives to playing with a friend.

If anyone does want to play, my battle tag is Enhance#1186.

I've been enjoying the game and playing on and off, trying all the classes, advancing my main (monk) little by little, etc. They've had a bit of a rough launch, but I'm having fun and it still feels like Diablo goodness to me. Perhaps even more enjoyable than the game, though, is watching the PvP that goes on in the General Talk board of their forum. Damn that place is hilarious - good for some serious laughs.

The general forum is a cesspool. I definitely stick to class specific forums because the vitriol, although still present, isn't nearly as bad.

I hit 60 with my barb today and I'm already loving Nephalem Valor. It really makes the grinding more enjoyable when you know your chance of magic items to drop is significantly higher. I'm in the process of now trying to gear my barb for Inferno. I have 37k health, over 500 life on hit and about 450 resistances when buffed, but I'm going to need a lot more than that to make it into the other acts.

• 2 weeks later...