SIGNED RB Adam Taylor

Nexus

It might be nothing but i checked his facebook for the first time and look who he has under education...

http://www.facebook....r.39904?fref=ts

just thought i'd throw it out there but hopefully he's still committed to us

I saw that a few days ago but couldn't figure out whether it's an update or not.

Would suck big time. Huuuge Adam Taylor fan here. Think we hit the jackpot with him.

Seems like kbb might just be a troll.

What in the world makes you think he is troll. All he has done was promote AT and the Katy football program. He uses the same name on our hometown forum. http://www.ktrainstation.net/forum/

Dont think he is a troll, but coming on here and saying something like that and then leaving without being specific or answering questions will send Husker Nation into panic mode. Hope your right HSGRIND we DO NOT want to lose Adam.

************NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH***************

I JUST GOT OF THE HORN WITH A "VERY" RELIABLE SOURCE AND ADAM TAYLOR HAD DINNER WITH FOUR OF THE NEBRASKA COACHES AT HIS HOUSE LAST NIGHT AND HE IS FULLY COMMITTED TO NEBRASKA!!!!!!!!

Like I said loyalty breeds loyalty and NU never once backed off him after the injury. He also knows the power I is his style and wants to do what he can to help Nebraska win as many games as it can next year. I was given permission to post this.

Doug Johnson

Edited by HSGRIND
  • Fire 5

I JUST GOT OF THE HORN WITH A "VERY" RELIABLE SOURCE AND ADAM TAYLOR HAD DINNER WITH FOUR OF THE NEBRASKA COACHES AT HIS HOUSE LAST NIGHT AND HE IS FULLY COMMITTED TO NEBRASKA!!!!!!!!

Like I said loyalty breeds loyalty and NU never once backed off him after the injury. He also knows the power I is his style and wants to do what he can to help Nebraska win as many games as it can next year. I was given permission to post this.

Doug Johnson

Thanks for the news!!!!!

+1

Doug Johnson

That is great news! Sounds like the coaches went full court press on the first day after the dead period to solidify how much we appreciate him becoming a Nebraska Cornhusker! The head coach still has an in-home visit and I am sure that will occur in the next couple of weeks.

I believe Adam will contribute next year. His mentor his sophomore year was Donovonn Young who ran the ball for Illinois his true freshman year. Young was the "truckmaster 3000" his senior year and would rather run you over than go around and wasn't a slasher juke kind of runner. The NU system would have fit Young better than Illinois and last year they went to a spread. Adam will shine in a Pro I formation. Thats what he has run since 7th grade.

I think Adam can start next year. Keep AA as a change of pace, 10-15 carries with Adam being a 20-25 carry guy like Rex. With AAs fumbling problem along with his slighter build, maybe Adam is someone who could come in and start right away.

Yeah, it's a possibility. But I would prefer to redshirt him. Let him get his full athleticism (and confidence in his knees and cuts) back and put him in the weight room to add a few pounds. With AA, Heard (who I like a lot like most people on this board) and Cross we should do ok. And don't count out Frazier who looked very promising.

I think Adam can start next year. Keep AA as a change of pace, 10-15 carries with Adam being a 20-25 carry guy like Rex. With AAs fumbling problem along with his slighter build, maybe Adam is someone who could come in and start right away.

That is a bold prediction, and somewhat ludacris. Anything is possible, but I can't see a true freshman coming in and unseating Abdullah as the starter. Abdullah ran for nearly 1,200 yards this year, and wasn't even the starter the whole year. He would have to move past Cross, and Heard first, before he even thought about passing up Abdullah. Ameer is a future All-Big Ten RB, with All-American potential....

Doug Johnson

anchorman-jump-in-air.gif

• Fire 3

Hey, ya'll. I'm definately not a troll. My last post was after I talked to someone who indicated there may be something coming out of some Florida School. This person is not a football fan as I am and could care less as to who goes to what school. They also mentioned that Matt Dimon may not be as solid going to OU as I thought. The Huskers may want to give him a shot ... you never know. This time of year makes me very nervous. That is why I'm hoping this person was talking with outdated info. This person also mentioned he was looking to follow an engineering degree. That's why I said to stay close to him and do things that will help make him feel not too far from home in Lincoln.

Hope Doug with The Grind is correct. Would help me rest a little easier. I'll also try to confirm the dinner with another sourse. Sorry I haven't posted sooner as I am slowed down with an awful case of bronchitus I picked up while in Dallas for the Championship game. Keep hacking up these mountain oysters

... just can't seem to get rid of it ... yuck.

Hey, ya'll. I'm definately not a troll. My last post was after I talked to someone who indicated there may be something coming out of some Florida School. This person is not a football fan as I am and could care less as to who goes to what school. They also mentioned that Matt Dimon may not be as solid going to OU as I thought. The Huskers may want to give him a shot ... you never know. This time of year makes me very nervous. That is why I'm hoping this person was talking with outdated info. This person also mentioned he was looking to follow an engineering degree. That's why I said to stay close to him and do things that will help make him feel not too far from home in Lincoln.

Hope Doug with The Grind is correct. Would help me rest a little easier. I'll also try to confirm the dinner with another sourse. Sorry I haven't posted sooner as I am slowed down with an awful case of bronchitus I picked up while in Dallas for the Championship game. Keep hacking up these mountain oysters

... just can't seem to get rid of it ... yuck.

Well that post carried on a sentence or two too long... :hmmph Get Well, though!