SIGNED RB Adam Taylor

Nexus

Adam Taylor ... a perfect blend of finesse and power. Can't wait to see him play

(in red of course) at the next level. I sure hate to see him leave as he was such

an exciting player to watch and a threat to score from any place on the field.

And, FYI, I was unable to verify the dinner at the Taylor home with the Husker coaches.

What happened was ... I had hired this homeless guy to hide in the bushes of the house next door

and keep track of the comings and goings. Well I didn't account for the landscape maintenance crew

that would come by on Friday afternoon to rake the leaves and freshen up the landscaping. Evidently,

the crew came by and flushed him out and he left with them to help them communicate with their other customers as none of the crew could speak english. Geeze, and this was going to be my reliable source.

Now, I'm out a nice clip board, pen and note pad. Kind of getting to sound like an old Seinfeld episode.

Guess I'll just have to leave it up to "The Grind" for reliable info on this

• Fire 2

If he is not in the Rivals Top 250 after the last update, then I may lose my mind.

A quote from one of the rivals guys on their Rivals100 preview:

Jason Howell, Southwest: Katy (Texas) running back Adam Taylortook a fall to three-stars in November. He may not have been paying attention to the rankings, but he certainly sent a statement as his senior season went along. In the state championship game he showed top end speed, strength, patience, and vision, and on the season he put up video game numbers while sharing time in the Katy backfield. Nebraska has a gem and even though he received a significant bump, a case can be made for him to move up even further.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1462085

If he is not in the Rivals Top 250 after the last update, then I may lose my mind.

A quote from one of the rivals guys on their Rivals100 preview:

Jason Howell, Southwest: Katy (Texas) running back Adam Taylortook a fall to three-stars in November. He may not have been paying attention to the rankings, but he certainly sent a statement as his senior season went along. In the state championship game he showed top end speed, strength, patience, and vision, and on the season he put up video game numbers while sharing time in the Katy backfield. Nebraska has a gem and even though he received a significant bump, a case can be made for him to move up even further.

http://footballrecru...asp?CID=1462085

original.gif

• Fire 4