SIGNED RB Adam Taylor

Nexus

I think you guys are drinking a bit too much kool-aid. I like Adam Taylor a lot, but comparing him to Adrian Peterson, the guy who may become the best running back history, is crazy. Taylor has neither the power, speed, or agility of AP. Not even close. He looks like a great player, but he's no Peterson.

lol who here is drinking kool-aid. you could make a strong argument that hes not the best back in his generation.

It's pretty indisputable that AP is the best RB in the NFL and has been since he entered the league. He plays on a team with a subpar O-Line and a mediocre QB and still leads them to victory. He isn't in the same ballpark as Barry Sanders yet, but if he keeps doing what he has been doing for the next 3 or 4 years, he will probably make sure that there is an argument for him being the greatest of all time.

indisputable? not when he averages almost a yard less per carry than Charles for his career. and its not like charles has a great line or QB either

Well, huskers, congrats, you have one of our all-time very best. He is one of 6 Katy players that signed to play at the next level. Take care of him and treat him well and the door to one of the nations great high school football dynasties will remain open. We would appreciate it if ya'll would drop into our message board

from time to time and let us know how Adam is doing. We will surely miss him, but it is comforting to know he is going to a good school with a long stand reputation of having an excellent football tradition.

http://www.ktrainstation.net/forum/

Here is our message board link ... ya'll come see us any time you cam ... you are always welcome.

See ya

The Candyman

I think you guys are drinking a bit too much kool-aid. I like Adam Taylor a lot, but comparing him to Adrian Peterson, the guy who may become the best running back history, is crazy. Taylor has neither the power, speed, or agility of AP. Not even close. He looks like a great player, but he's no Peterson.

WE AREN'T SAYING HE IS CURRENTLY ON PAR WITH AP!!!!!!!! God!!!!!!!!!!

What we are saying is he plays a ton like him. From his build all the way down to his running style. He looks like AP.