SIGNED RB Adam Taylor

Nexus

EZ-E... WOW, If it gets to the Lousiana crowd then it will get to tjhe Houston area folks as well. So,

then Adam should feel right at home.

Would like your opinion here ... do you think the Husker recruiters have an interest in the Katy RB

Rodney Anderson?

I can't remember if he's a 2015 or 2016 guy????

EZ-E... WOW, If it gets to the Lousiana crowd then it will get to tjhe Houston area folks as well. So,

Would like your opinion here ... do you think the Husker recruiters have an interest in the Katy RB

Rodney Anderson?

Rodney Anderson?

We seem to have a lot of our eggs in the Calvin Strong basket for 2015 as well as the kid from Lee Summit.

Rodney Anderson?

We seem to have a lot of our eggs in the Calvin Strong basket for 2015 as well as the kid from Lee Summit.

There's also Michael Daniel from SD. He is getting national attention, and Nebraska has been up to evaluate him.

Do you have the name and e-mail of the coaching staff member who recruited Adam Taylor. I'd be more than happy to get him some info on Rodney

Should be able to find it. Ron Brown would be the guy. Ross Els would be another to CC.

• 2 weeks later...

Being a long way from friends and family is tough on any freshman in college and takes some time to

adjust. But being able to wear his good old #28 has got to help with the adjustment and help make him feel like he is part of the family. A family that also believes there is power in RED ... just a little bigger.

Well played by the coaching staff.

I think he drives a black full sized SUV. Might need to have a fund raiser so he can get a good set of steel studded snow tires. Wouldn't want to have him get hurt in an accident.

I told the Founding Director of the Pacific Northwest (PNW) Chapter of the Katy Nation

(who is a Univ. Washington Alum) to have their recriutors keep an eye on Adam last year.

Well they didn't pay attention. So now they are going to get a real good look at him

... up close and personal.

I was out to eat with my wife tonight and Adam was at the table next to me. I tried not to gawk but, you know I'm an Adam Taylor fan. I wanted to go say welcome to Nebraska and all but my wife wouldn't let me. :) So two observations. 1) He has excellent taste in women. 2) Can I get that kids birth certificate. My wife was very suprised when I told her he was only 18. He is a MAN.