SIGNED RB Adam Taylor

Nexus

Atbone95 ... well I'm originally a Montana boy and I'm used to snow, ice and black ice. When I moved down here and watched these folks drive in the snow and ice it was like bumper cars all over the place and turned into hell on wheels. You wouldn't want to be out on the roads in Lincoln with a winter storm blowing in with a bunch of Texas (especially Gulf Coast Area) boys out there in their SUV's with cattle guard bumpers. So, give them a little instruction so no one gets hurt.

You should see it down here when we get that rare winter storm ... it's a total disaster on the roads.

It would be funny watching it if so many people didn't get injured in all the wrecks.

I understand that Adam is now 220lb @ 6'-1" and could very easily be that power back that the Huskers have been waiting for.

Question is ... do you play him this year or redshirt him.

Or maybe play Adam this year and recruit Rodney Anderson. Redshirt Rodney so you have 3 years seperation between them. Then you would have back to back power RBs. Tough situation. Do you think you can get Rodney to come to Lincoln? ... would be one hell of an offensive weapon with his receiving skills.

If you work it right you could pull it off. That would give you 7 years of Rbs. And that is with both RBs coming in having run the "power I" since JR High. We start them early here in Katy with all the JR. High Schools that feed into Katy High run the same "O" that Katy does. That way they already know the offense

from day one at Katy. And it proved invaluable when Adam Tore his ACL early in the first game of the

season and Rodney Anderson stepped in at starting RB before he attanded his first class as a freshman.

I understand that Adam is now 220lb @ 6'-1" and could very easily be that power back that the Huskers have been waiting for.

Question is ... do you play him this year or redshirt him.

Or maybe play Adam this year and recruit Rodney Anderson. Redshirt Rodney so you have 3 years seperation between them. Then you would have back to back power RBs. Tough situation. Do you think you can get Rodney to come to Lincoln? ... would be one hell of an offensive weapon with his receiving skills.

If you work it right you could pull it off. That would give you 7 years of Rbs. And that is with both RBs coming in having run the "power I" since JR High. We start them early here in Katy with all the JR. High Schools that feed into Katy High run the same "O" that Katy does. That way they already know the offense

from day one at Katy. And it proved invaluable when Adam Tore his ACL early in the first game of the

season and Rodney Anderson stepped in at starting RB before he attanded his first class as a freshman.

I'm betting more on the play now side. Really surprised if he redshirts.

Then do you make a run at Rodney Anderson? If you get him, that would be a real coup. You would have to go thru his Dad and his Uncle. If you ever saw his Dad and his Uncle you would have an idea of what you will get ... both of them are real physical specimens. His uncle plays in the NFL and his Dad looks like he could. Rodney is a very polite and quiet kid ... doesn't talk much and doesn't seem to care about the

publicity. He just likes to play football and making good grades. Kind of unusual these days.

Was listening to TV Williams (a texas WR target for us kbbccandyman) and he said he got to talk to Adam while up here and said that he was "homesick" for the first week. But he said the team is like such a family that he loves it and it is really starting to feel like "home". Sounds like he is settling into the team/family great!

Ask Adam if he misses the heat and humidity we get in July, August and early Sept. I'm sure he is glad to get away from that.

Then come August tell Adam he can tune in to www.tsrnsports.com to listen to the internet broadcast of the Katy Games.

It's great to have a supportive football family surround you when you are that far from home. While we will miss watching him on Friday Nights, we will look forward to seeing him on Saturdays.

This is what he misses.

Nighthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6mnccUEvyks.

This is how it really is here in Katy

desertshox ... you may have some humidity up there, but it's nothing like the heavy humidity we have

down on the Gulf Coast. Just ask the Bellevue Wolverines ... a high caliber team from Seattle that came down here to play Katy. They said they have constant humidity 24/7/365. They started dropping like flies early 3nd qtr. they had players going down about every 5-6 plays. It was tough to watch. Add the heavy humidity to the heat and you have a tough environment to play in. First few ?games of the season are rough on the players ... and us fans too.

desertshox ... you may have some humidity up there, but it's nothing like the heavy humidity we have

down on the Gulf Coast. Just ask the Bellevue Wolverines ... a high caliber team from Seattle that came down here to play Katy. They said they have constant humidity 24/7/365. They started dropping like flies early 3nd qtr. they had players going down about every 5-6 plays. It was tough to watch. Add the heavy humidity to the heat and you have a tough environment to play in. First few ?games of the season are rough on the players ... and us fans too.

You'd be surprised at the heat here. The LSU fans at the CWS were saying that last year at they hadn't felt heat like ours anywhere else.

The gulf coast is a whole nother world when it comes to humidity. I have spent my entire life in the state of Nebraska, and it is bad for stretches in late summer. A bunch of years back when Katrina hit I went with a large group down to Mississippi to help out and I was miserable in that humidity. It was just ratcheted up a few notches from anything I was used to.