SIGNED RB Adam Taylor

Nexus

NU-Bo ... I could be completely wrong on this, so maybe you should get your recruiters down here for a

visit. Rodney is already getting offers, so if you think he is a good fit for the program, you don't want to be late.

By the time he is a senior, I would look for him to be about 6'-2" & 220lb. A good power back with a lot of finess and quickness.

The Husker Coaching Staff has opened the door to the Katy Program, so get them to use it. They will find there is also some quality talent on the defensive side they may want to talk to Coach Joseph about. Keep

in mind that the Katy Coaching staff has a long history of not promoting players to the next level.

However, they are cordial and will talk to college coaches and give an honest accessment of players.

So, it may be time for a social call.

NU-Bo ... Nebraska has some things going for them relative to the Katy Program that could help recruit

Katy players:

- They play in RED.

- They play in front of a full house/standing room only.

- They run an offense that is very similar to what Katy runs.

- Support for the football program runs deep in Lincoln as it does in Katy.

- The football program has a proven tradition of excellence as at Katy.

Ya'll have a lot going for you as far as recruiting from Katy. You just need to convince the recruiting staff to spend some time with Coach Joseph. Then, as I know you will, make sure you treat Adam like family when he gets there, help him get decked out with some good cold weather gear along with some pointers on

how to drive in the snow and ice. I'm sure Adam will be talking to Rodney after he gets there, so a report of a smoothe transition to the next level would help "grease the wheels".

Being a long time Husker fan ... I'd love to see some of our Katy players take it to Nebraska.

I started a thread on the Katy message board asking for info on players that could make it to the next

level and have a desire to do so. So far 8 of our players have offers to go to the next level and I'm sure there will be more getting offers. There are 2 big TEs, a DE and a LB that are real impact players that will get a lot of attention.

This is the link to the thread. Things are a little slow this time of year so it might take some time to build enough info for you. Or you may sign in and make a post or 2 letting them know who you are and ask for more info on some of the players already listed in the thread. Never too early to get a head start.

www.ktrainstation.net/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/720/who-will-we-have-on-the-roster-this-year#Item_3

• 3 weeks later...

Here is some of the talent the Huskers might want to take a good look at. Especially Jake Blomstrom at

LB ... he has all the qualities you would want in a solid LB. Then there is Rodney Anderson ... and with 2 years of separation between him and Adam Taylor, I don't think you will have a problem relative to one former taem mate taking play time from the other. Wilkerson is another that has a ton of potential and her is still growing.

By the way ... has any one heard if Adam Taylor is coming up for the summer to get settled in early

and start using your new training facilities. I haven't heard anything about it down here, but after following him, he seems like the type of player that wants to be as ready as he can.

http://www.ktrainstation.net/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/720/who-will-we-have-on-the-roster-this-year#Item_24

Here is some of the talent the Huskers might want to take a good look at. Especially Jake Blomstrom at

LB ... he has all the qualities you would want in a solid LB. Then there is Rodney Anderson ... and with 2 years of separation between him and Adam Taylor, I don't think you will have a problem relative to one former team mate taking play time from the other. Wilkerson is another that has a ton of potential and he is still growing.

By the way ... has any one heard if Adam Taylor is coming up for the summer to get settled in early

and start using your new training facilities. I haven't heard anything about it down here, but after following him, he seems like the type of player that wants to be as ready as he can.

http://www.ktrainstation.net/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/720/who-will-we-have-on-the-roster-this-year#Item_24

Hey candyman I just finished sending an e-mail to our RB coach Ron Brown with links provided to your last post and to Rodney Anderson II hudl highlights as well. I am going to assume that the coaches already know about Mr. Anderson, but just in case I figured I would send an e-mail. If they are aware of him I am suprised he does not have an offer because he looks very good in that film for a sophomore, but I'll just defer to the coaches on that. They have proved they know what they are doing.

blessed 2bahusker ... Rodney has already gotten some offers and will probablly be getting more. I'm sure they know who he is and they already have an open door to Coach Josephs office ... just hope they take advantqage of it. I understand he is getting bigger, stronger and faster ... now weighing in at over 200lb and 6'-1". He is only going to be a junior this next year ... and we are expecting him to do a lot of damage this coming year. I would expect the coaches are not going to have him returning punts and kicks this year as he will be too valuable as a RB and receiver. If you could see his Dad and his uncle(who currently plays in the NFL) you would know you have a monster in the making. Just imagine having back to back running backs like Adam and Rodney. Maybe ya'll should set up an recruiting office down the street from Katy High ... there is some affordable office space right down the street ... would pay for itself by saving a ton on travel expenses.

HuskerFowler ... good to hear Adam is up there getting ready. Some folks were talking about Adam right after the State Championship game. They were saying that after the Title Game he took a couple days off for Christmas and he was back in the weight room and following up with his trainers every day. So, it sounds like he is on a mission ... kind of like when he was doing rehab for the torn ACL. From what I know, he is one of the most focussed players you will ever see. Be sure to give him some tips on driving in the snow.

And here it is again ... my favorite football video...

Adam Taylor v Cedar Hill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP_zQYt9o2w

Hey there EZ-E. Long time no see. If your bet is that Adam sees good amount of play time this year ... you won't see me on the other side of that bet.

By the way, there are a few Katy players ya'll need to be looking at. Jake Blomstrom @ LB, Wilkerson @ DE

and the next Katy phenom in Rodney Anderson. Time to start building the pipeline.

We have 8 players that already have offers ... so you don't want to be a Johnny come lately.

And make sure Adam gets some tips on how to drive in the snow.