SIGNED RB Adam Taylor

Nexus

Atbone95 ... well I'm originally a Montana boy and I'm used to snow, ice and black ice. When I moved down here and watched these folks drive in the snow and ice it was like bumper cars all over the place and turned into hell on wheels. You wouldn't want to be out on the roads in Lincoln with a winter storm blowing in with a bunch of Texas (especially Gulf Coast Area) boys out there in their SUV's with cattle guard bumpers. So, give them a little instruction so no one gets hurt.

You should see it down here when we get that rare winter storm ... it's a total disaster on the roads.

It would be funny watching it if so many people didn't get injured in all the wrecks.

This is not a joke. When I went through Texas to get to Galveston a few years back for a cruise there was a very bad snowstorm into Dallas and my gosh there were cars all over the place and cops everywhere. There were multiple times cars ahead or behind us would end up swerving out of control and we all just laughed because we drive in that for 4 months a year.

Atbone95 ... well I'm originally a Montana boy and I'm used to snow, ice and black ice. When I moved down here and watched these folks drive in the snow and ice it was like bumper cars all over the place and turned into hell on wheels. You wouldn't want to be out on the roads in Lincoln with a winter storm blowing in with a bunch of Texas (especially Gulf Coast Area) boys out there in their SUV's with cattle guard bumpers. So, give them a little instruction so no one gets hurt.

You should see it down here when we get that rare winter storm ... it's a total disaster on the roads.

It would be funny watching it if so many people didn't get injured in all the wrecks.

This is not a joke. When I went through Texas to get to Galveston a few years back for a cruise there was a very bad snowstorm into Dallas and my gosh there were cars all over the place and cops everywhere. There were multiple times cars ahead or behind us would end up swerving out of control and we all just laughed because we drive in that for 4 months a year.

Pssh, if I was surrounded by drivers who didn't know how to drive in snow, I would be scared sh#tless lol

You guys are finally getting the picture about Adam TD Taylor. I tried to tell ya'll a little about him

but some were slow to come to the table. If you like what you see now that's good ... but wait till you see him on the field wearing "RED". We of the "KATY NATION" believe there is power in "RED" and come Saturdays you will see it in Adam. And he gives the glory to his team mates in the trenches. And on top of all you already see ... he is just a down to earth good kid that is as serious about his academics as he is about his football.

And here it is again ... my favorite football video

titled: Adam Taylor v Cedar Hill ... 30carries/275yds/5 TDs/MVP Texas State Championship Game-Nuff Said

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP_zQYt9o2w

Candyman.....I watched this same tape the whole way through a few weeks back.........

I heard the rumors that he is a man-child........

Then I watched more highlights....

Then I saw the recent pictures....

Then I crapped my pants when I saw his build. He is a freak!!!.....prob put on a few lbs of muscle....but I bet that won't compromise his speed. If it doesn't, I am almost certain he sees the field this year in some way.

You guys are finally getting the picture about Adam TD Taylor. I tried to tell ya'll a little about him

but some were slow to come to the table. If you like what you see now that's good ... but wait till you see him on the field wearing "RED". We of the "KATY NATION" believe there is power in "RED" and come Saturdays you will see it in Adam. And he gives the glory to his team mates in the trenches. And on top of all you already see ... he is just a down to earth good kid that is as serious about his academics as he is about his football.

And here it is again ... my favorite football video

titled: Adam Taylor v Cedar Hill ... 30carries/275yds/5 TDs/MVP Texas State Championship Game-Nuff Said

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP_zQYt9o2w

Sounds like we got a potential Rex-like IB - which is super flattering comment coming from a Husker fan.