SIGNED RB Adam Taylor

Nexus

Oh snap. Yeah... he's top heavy. I've always had that concern with him... is at our level... i think he's gonna be pretty easy to tackle. I didn't see a lot of lower center of gravity or leg base strength in high school... that is my concern with him.

I bet you a million bucks he squats more than 250 and highly doubt he can bench 550. Big running backs like him have tree trunks for legs.

Over a year ago at the Katy "Lift-a-Thon" which is an annual event where the players showcase their lifting skills ... if my memory serves me, I believe Adam benched something just under 400lbs. Have no idea what

he did in squats. By now you have a good idea what he can do on the field, so I would just sit back and enjoy the show.

Ya I agree he squats a lot more than 250 and probably doesn't bench 550

It's more than likely a joke.....

But the fact is........the young man is hella strong for his age. Period. He will break tackles at the college level if he gets a chance to play his freshman year.

It is no joke that he is totally focused on being the best he can be at what he loves ... carrying the rock. First time I saw him carry the rock in his soph year at Katy ... I knew he was going to be something special. I've been telling ya'll that since I first came on the board back in Dec. 2012. Don't keep being surprised at anything he does. Just coach him up, he'll get himself prepared and just give him the rock and a little blocking. Then sit back and watch the show.

Now don't get the idea I don't want ya'll to not post about how he is doing. I love hearing about how Adam is doing. Just don't act surprised about what he does. Adam is going to be a stud ... the power "I" back

ya'll have been longing for.

Just be sure to give him some tips on driving in the snow ... wouldn't want him to get hurt in a wreck this winter. And of course don't change your colors ... Adam loves "RED". And keep packing the house (that

should not be a problem) as Adam loves playing in front of a "Sea of Red" and a SRO crowd

It is no joke that he is totally focused on being the best he can be at what he loves ... carrying the rock. First time I saw him carry the rock in his soph year at Katy ... I knew he was going to be something special. I've been telling ya'll that since I first came on the board back in Dec. 2012. Don't keep being surprised at anything he does. Just coach him up, he'll get himself prepared and just give him the rock and a little blocking. Then sit back and watch the show.

Now don't get the idea I don't want ya'll to not post about how he is doing. I love hearing about how Adam is doing. Just don't act surprised about what he does. Adam is going to be a stud ... the power "I" back

ya'll have been longing for.

Just be sure to give him some tips on driving in the snow ... wouldn't want him to get hurt in a wreck this winter. And of course don't change your colors ... Adam loves "RED". And keep packing the house (that

should not be a problem) as Adam loves playing in front of a "Sea of Red" and a SRO crowd

That's about the fourth or fifth time you have said that.

Decked ... you are right ... maybe even 5 times. Kind of getting to be like a joke er something.

But it can also be serious and dangerous when you put someone who has never driven in snow and ice

on the road. I've seen it and it is very cringeworthy.

Most of the places he'd most likely be going to in Lincoln are within walking distance of campus. Not that big of a campus and only a few blocks away from downtown. Still gotta worry about slipping on ice, but driving prob. won't be as big of a concern.