SIGNED RB Adam Taylor

Nexus

Would like our favorite Katy poster's incite. As of the first of the year, this kid was all Husker. He had even told coaches to stop sending him mail. I realize the dead period is coming to a close, so maybe a new development??

Adam bleeds Husker Red. I tried to post this the other day but the admins didn't like my username so we had to change it. I have been told by good sources that because Nebraska never said "well wait to see how your season goes or we want to see how you do in the first game" that Adam is very loyal to Nebraska. He knows that loyalty breads loyalty. I met yall's running back coach at the Cy Ranch game and his face lit up when talking about Adam. I would say that ATM could offer him a starting position next year and I think he would still come to Nebraska. I'm not going to officially speak for him but I trust what I am hearing and the kid should be 225 by the time he shows up for summer school. Till then here is a few of the videos I made of AT.

Adam bleeds Husker Red. I tried to post this the other day but the admins didn't like my username so we had to change it. I have been told by good sources that because Nebraska never said "well wait to see how your season goes or we want to see how you do in the first game" that Adam is very loyal to Nebraska. He knows that loyalty breads loyalty. I met yall's running back coach at the Cy Ranch game and his face lit up when talking about Adam. I would say that ATM could offer him a starting position next year and I think he would still come to Nebraska. I'm not going to officially speak for him but I trust what I am hearing and the kid should be 225 by the time he shows up for summer school. Till then here is a few of the videos I made of AT.

I don't know if you post on the Katy board as well, but I spoke to someone that says he's very firm to NU as well. Hm.

Oh and that Woodlands game above was only his third game back from a complete knee reconstruction. Here is Adam against our district rival Cinco Ranch. Both games he went over 200 yards.

Oh sorry that was the video of my 8th grader. Here is Adams video vs Cinco Ranch

It might be nothing but i checked his facebook for the first time and look who he has under education...

http://www.facebook....r.39904?fref=ts

just thought i'd throw it out there but hopefully he's still committed to us

That's interesting

That sucks.

If you look at the action on his page you can tell it but I know for a fact that he did go on facebook most of the season. I think that was from before the season started. He liked UT for a long time. I bet he changes it soon. Lets watch and see.

EZ-E I am on the Ktrainstatioin site as well.

It might be nothing but i checked his facebook for the first time and look who he has under education...

http://www.facebook....r.39904?fref=ts

just thought i'd throw it out there but hopefully he's still committed to us

That's interesting

That sucks.

like i said this is the first time i had checked it so i don't know how long he's had texas up there, but he's been tweetin bout nebraska as recent as a week ago so idk whats up with this, just wanted to pass it along

Here is our second round win in the playoffs against Langham Creek. This was a shut out that I had to shoot from the sidelines of the entire game not just Adam's highlights. This give a cool perspective on how hard he runs. Be sure and watch the entire video I mention his commitment to NU.