SIGNED RB Adam Taylor

Nexus

flatwaterfan ... keep in mind that Taylor is not quite 100% yet. It usually takes more than a year to fully recover from an ACL. And as far as punishing D-backs, go back and take another of this Adam Taylor v Cedar Hill video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP_zQYt9o2w

Hope you have some good weight training facilities, which I know you do. Because you will get tired of seeing Taylor in there all the time. He is a tough strong willed young man ... he'll get er done on the field as well as in the classroom.

Sweet. Thanks for the clip.

EZ_E ... Yeah there is some bad blood with UT that goes way back. Think is had something to do with the

way the UT coaching staff told our coach to get lost when he was making an inquiry. Ut doesn't need to waste their time coming to Katy. I think Coach J remembers it well. With the latest in the news from Austin

seems as though the Longhorns have become nothing but a bunch of thug/punks.

Hello Husker nation my name is Doug Johnson and I own a website called The Grind and we cover Katy football. I can vouch for candyman and everything he has told you so far except IMO the bird hunting ain't what it used to be.

I'm not here to pimp my sitemap but to follow and update on Adam Taylor. He and his family are family friends of mine and his mother is one of the reasons my 6' tall 230 lb eighth grader is in the katy football program. I will also pass on any new new inf

Grind ... that's because you're cross-eyed and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn at 10" with a scatter-gun. Good to see ya here. I was going to post some of your game hughlights here for these Huskers to watch

but have been having a hard time finding where I burried them in my computer. Might be easier for you to post or give them links to some of this years games, of course with as much footage of Adam as possible.

By the way EZ_Z posted the link to this site on the Katy Board, so ya'll might get invaded by a bunch of Katy folks. Hope we don't hijack the thread from ya. We just seriously love our football and we are going to be following Adam when he heads up your way.

Got to see if I can get back to sleep ... one of my neighbors just unloaded a serious load of non-stop skyblasters that went on for 15 minutes solid. Now, I've got a headache and the dog won't stop barking.

Any way have a Happy New Year guys ... I'm back to bed

Grind ... that's because you're cross-eyed and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn at 10" with a scatter-gun. Good to see ya here. I was going to post some of your game hughlights here for these Huskers to watch

but have been having a hard time finding where I burried them in my computer. Might be easier for you to post or give them links to some of this years games, of course with as much footage of Adam as possible.

By the way EZ_Z posted the link to this site on the Katy Board, so ya'll might get invaded by a bunch of Katy folks. Hope we don't hijack the thread from ya. We just seriously love our football and we are going to be following Adam when he heads up your way.

Got to see if I can get back to sleep ... one of my neighbors just unloaded a serious load of non-stop skyblasters that went on for 15 minutes solid. Now, I've got a headache and the dog won't stop barking.

You couldn't hijack it any worse than Hedley does

• Fire 1

kbbccandyman & HSGRINDdotcom,

Welcome to HuskerBoard! Thanks for giving our board some Katy, TX perspective. It's always nice to learn about incoming prospects and their background.

If you ever get a chance to make the trip to Lincoln in the future for a game, feel free to let us know. You don't even have to be a Husker fan to get the royal treatment around here. We pride ourselves on providing a memorable gameday experience to non-Husker fans, win or lose.

You couldn't hijack it any worse than Hedley does

Adam Taylor is a STUD

For those of you not from Texas... I want you to look at this high school stadium in Dallas. It's double decked on one side. Is a horseshoe bowl shape with concrete stands in the ground. It has a videoboard, seats 18,000 and is sold out for all home games for the next 2 years. Now, this stadium is Allen High School's stadium. It's about 15min from where Rex Played in High School.

I say all this to put Texas high school football in perspective. Katy High School is near Houston (5 hrs away). They are one of the top 3 programs in the state year in and year out. They pack 15,000 for their games and their fans are as loyal as Husker fans. When they play in the state Championship... they play at Cowboys Stadium and the 2 teams playing will easily bring 30,000-40,000. So for us to get Adam Taylor is a HUGE get. Just to make in's with that program is huge for us.

369c0abad58a9e6bf530d146fb840683.jpg

Just wacthed the Georgia Game ... was real dossappointed in thew outcome. Noticed how Rex plays with a lot of heart. Looked like you could use some help in the defensive secondary. You might check with Quinn Atwood.

he was the D-back that made the pic after Katy scored to go up by4 late in the 4th qtr. The roster shows he is 6'-1" & 190. Probablly a little bigger now as it published the Ht/Wt as of last spring. Coaches were working him out for QB last spring. he is the youngest of 4 brothers and they all played for Katy. As a matter of fact all 4 brothers played on State Championship Teams at Katy. Comes from a real football family

I heard a rumor, don't know how true, to the effect that an over zealous booster had hired a genetisist to

do something with gene duplication.

Seriously, I don't know if he is inclined to go to the next level or not. I think someone posted a thread about some kids they thought could advance to the next level but had made no committments. Now that the door is open, it would be easy for Pelini to make an inquiry.

In the mean time ya'll need to get together and come up with a plan on making Adam Taylor feel right at

home. Keep in mind that we are just regular folks down here. For some folks need to have some frosting on the cake to be happy ... we here in Katy prefer to keep it more simple and have some butter on the bread.

For those of you not from Texas... I want you to look at this high school stadium in Dallas. It's double decked on one side. Is a horseshoe bowl shape with concrete stands in the ground. It has a videoboard, seats 18,000 and is sold out for all home games for the next 2 years. Now, this stadium is Allen High School's stadium. It's about 15min from where Rex Played in High School.

I say all this to put Texas high school football in perspective. Katy High School is near Houston (5 hrs away). They are one of the top 3 programs in the state year in and year out. They pack 15,000 for their games and their fans are as loyal as Husker fans. When they play in the state Championship... they play at Cowboys Stadium and the 2 teams playing will easily bring 30,000-40,000. So for us to get Adam Taylor is a HUGE get. Just to make in's with that program is huge for us.

369c0abad58a9e6bf530d146fb840683.jpg

Cool

• Fire 2