Hometown: Council Bluffs, IA

School: Iowa Western CC (JUCO)

Position: WR

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 205

40 time:

Offers: Florida, Iowa State, Maryland, Nebraska

dcE8H.gif

**Highlights are from 2008, his senior year in high school (Dunbar High) in D.C. Originally played at West Virginia in 2009. Then transferred to New Mexico but sat out 2010 due to NCAA transfer rule. Played for New Mexico in 2011 but transferred to Iowa Western CC a few months ago where he'll play in 2012. I'm guessing this makes him a 2-for-2 player, all things considered.**

Rivals:

Scout:

247:

ESPN:

Kid was an absolute stud coming out of HS.

Totally agree...

I am confused about his eligibility. He is originally from the 2009 class... which included Rex Burkhead (Senior) and Jason Ankrah (Redshirt Junior).

That would mean, even if he used his RS year, the clock started on him a while ago. If he enrolls for next fall, that would make him a 1 for 1 guy.

Does this math work out?

This kid has talent but do we need a JUCO 2-2 guy? Enunwa, Bell, Turner, Allen, Westerkamp, Evans and Wullenwaber are soph/freshmen. I am not sure I see the need for a JUCO guy here. I would rather get a 4 year guy.

This guy most likely brings more pure WR talent than any of the guys you mentioned other than Westerkamp. I would welcome the addition.

Edit: Not saying our guys are bad or this guy would start day one. I just think it is pretty apparent that we haven't seen a complete receiver out of that bunch so far.

Totally agree...

I am confused about his eligibility. He is originally from the 2009 class... which included Rex Burkhead (Senior) and Jason Ankrah (Redshirt Junior).

That would mean, even if he used his RS year, the clock started on him a while ago. If he enrolls for next fall, that would make him a 1 for 1 guy.

Does this math work out?

I finally think I figured it out for all of us and the people who get some of their info off this board for Huskermax :thumbs ...

He never made it to WV...he didnt get the test score he needed to qualify (see Braylon Heard, Charles Jackson, but hopefully not Thomas Brown or Jared Afalava).

Instead he went Hargrave (Va.) Military's post-graduate program (a fifth-year school designed to help Division I student-athletes improve their test scores)...so he never started his clock in 2009.

He signed with WV, but a non-enrollment to any Division IA school opens up his recruitment.

Totally agree...

Does this math work out?

I finally think I figured it out for all of us and the people who get some of their info off this board for Huskermax :thumbs ...

He never made it to WV...he didnt get the test score he needed to qualify (see Braylon Heard, Charles Jackson, but hopefully not Thomas Brown or Jared Afalava).

Instead he went Hargrave (Va.) Military's post-graduate program (a fifth-year school designed to help Division I student-athletes improve their test scores)...so he never started his clock in 2009.

He signed with WV, but a non-enrollment to any Division IA school opens up his recruitment.

Sooo...??? I thought there was some article about the shadiness of that school!