If you could steal a player from any other B1G team

this is less about gaining a player to help the Huskers, and more about taking a player away to hurt a conference foe. It's Robinson all the way this year. Braxton if you are worried about Ohio State the next couple of years. They can ride the bench for all I care. Michigan is an 8 win team without Robinson. Ohio State allows one of the greatest comebacks in a school's history without Braxton.

This is what I was thinking

Well, I'll tell you what if we non-huskers can also join in and pluck players, I would love to have Rex or Montee as back (no need for a guy on D--at least not yet). But OSU probably needs a sweet WR too, so whoever the best end is.

Well, you non-huskers are of course welcome to join in

stealing players of your choice....the OP " If you could steal a player from any other B1G team"

I'm just curious which Tailback/I-Back you would would rather have Rex or Montee.....be honest?

this is less about gaining a player to help the Huskers, and more about taking a player away to hurt a conference foe. It's Robinson all the way this year. Braxton if you are worried about Ohio State the next couple of years. They can ride the bench for all I care. Michigan is an 8 win team without Robinson. Ohio State allows one of the greatest comebacks in a school's history without Braxton.

I disagree, Robinson wins us one game with that way of thinking. We need a player who helps us win the games that are close or ones we might lose. A QB would need to be a major possibility, I personally like Braxton Miller more than Shoelaces, OL would be nice, a DT or LB on defense would also be a plus. The biggest problem is going to be how those players fit into our system. A player who can tip the scales in our favor for 2-3 games.

Well, I'll tell you what if we non-huskers can also join in and pluck players, I would love to have Rex or Montee as back (no need for a guy on D--at least not yet). But OSU probably needs a sweet WR too, so whoever the best end is.

Well, you non-huskers are of course welcome to join in

stealing players of your choice....the OP " If you could steal a player from any other B1G team"

I'm just curious which Tailback/I-Back you would would rather have Rex or Montee.....be honest?

Very tough decision, both are great backs. I love both of their attitudes toward football, both are strong, big, fast backs (i consider any back that can run as many times as these guys do in the B1G as big backs). If I need to make a choice, I would go with Montee; all those touchdowns are hard to turn down.

Edit: I think both are legit Heisman contenders this year too.

On topic, who would you guys say is the best WR in the B1G this year? We need one at tOSU.

Don't you guys have Chris Fields and Corey Brown? They are maybe the best pair of WRs in the B1G conf this year. I say "maybe" because Kenny Bell and Quincy Enunwa might be better. :thumbs:

On topic, who would you guys say is the best WR in the B1G this year? We need one at tOSU.

Don't you guys have Chris Fields and Corey Brown? They are maybe the best pair of WRs in the B1G conf this year. I say "maybe" because Kenny Bell and Quincy Enunwa might be better. :thumbs:

We do, and not trying to degrade those guys at all, but if they are best receiving corps. in the conference we are in for a run happy conference this year (as it should be maybe).

We do, and not trying to degrade those guys at all, but if they are best receiving corps. in the conference we are in for a run happy conference this year (as it should be maybe).

Somebody will probly emerge that's not even on our radars right now. That said, yes, we are--and will continue being--a run happy conference. As it should be.