If you could steal a player from any other B1G team

Well, I'll tell you what if we non-huskers can also join in and pluck players, I would love to have Rex or Montee as back (no need for a guy on D--at least not yet). But OSU probably needs a sweet WR too, so whoever the best end is.

Well, you non-huskers are of course welcome to join in

stealing players of your choice....the OP " If you could steal a player from any other B1G team"

I'm just curious which Tailback/I-Back you would would rather have Rex or Montee.....be honest?

Very tough decision, both are great backs. I love both of their attitudes toward football, both are strong, big, fast backs (i consider any back that can run as many times as these guys do in the B1G as big backs). If I need to make a choice, I would go with Montee; all those touchdowns are hard to turn down.

Edit: I think both are legit Heisman contenders this year too.

Very Honest Pick......and at least you gave some love to Rex...He going to eat it up

Well, I'll tell you what if we non-huskers can also join in and pluck players, I would love to have Rex or Montee as back (no need for a guy on D--at least not yet). But OSU probably needs a sweet WR too, so whoever the best end is.

stealing players of your choice....the OP " If you could steal a player from any other B1G team"

I'm just curious which Tailback/I-Back you would would rather have Rex or Montee.....be honest?

Very tough decision, both are great backs. I love both of their attitudes toward football, both are strong, big, fast backs (i consider any back that can run as many times as these guys do in the B1G as big backs). If I need to make a choice, I would go with Montee; all those touchdowns are hard to turn down.

Edit: I think both are legit Heisman contenders this year too.

Very Honest Pick......and at least you gave some love to Rex...He going to eat it up

I think both Montee and Rex are the type of guys that have no concern for what I say #gooddudes

Montee.

Montee.

Walked right into that one gin_32...at least for 'some'

To the question about returning Big Ten receivers...

Wisconsin returns the best WR, Penn State the best duo followed by Northwestern and then Wisconsin.

Recievers.jpg

I don't think any of the top returners at Wr. can be considered game-changers.

• Fire 1

ill take denard robinson. hoke made it a priority that he does't turn it over......SCARY. he made us look STUPID on defense. so fast and mistake free.

This quote just shows that you only watched Shoelace play in one game last year... Against us. His performance against Nebraska last year was a fluke. Ask just about any Michigan fan.

ill take denard robinson. hoke made it a priority that he does't turn it over......SCARY. he made us look STUPID on defense. so fast and mistake free.

This quote just shows that you only watched Shoelace play in one game last year... Against us. His performance against Nebraska last year was a fluke. Ask just about any Michigan fan.

By far his best game of the season, just in time for us. :hmmph

Dennard can have turnovers and still win games, San Diego State, ND and Northwestern come to mind. The key to beating Michigan lies in shutting down his ability to run.

The only teams to beat the Wolverines last year, Iowa and Michigan State held him to 37 and 6 yards respectively.

Martinez had a better completion % than D-Rob and Miller last season.

Picking Miller would be picking higher potential.

Picking D-Rob would be picking higher hype.

I am torn between Gholston and Wagner.

Gholston is the type of player that would help every level of the defense.

Wagner is one of those bookend tackles that changes the entire complexity of an offensive line.

• Fire 2

Gholston for sure. I truly feel our D line is way overrated.

Last year I'd say very overrated. This year, I don't really feel many are claiming stellar season from them, a lot of question marks. Though Will would change a lot.

People are still high on Meredith and Steinkuhler. I'm just not seeing it.

Gholston for sure. I truly feel our D line is way overrated.

Last year I'd say very overrated. This year, I don't really feel many are claiming stellar season from them, a lot of question marks. Though Will would change a lot.

People are still high on Meredith and Steinkuhler. I'm just not seeing it.

I think we are still under the "suh" effect.