RB Corey Clement [Wisconsin Commit]

ADS

he is interested in Pitt, Notre Dame, Nebraska, and Wisconsin. this game could help nebraska out alot with him if we could pound wisconsin in lincoln today. ps his stats for the game last night were 15 carries for 476 yards and 7 touchdowns. good for 32 yards per carry. here is an article on it

http://www.maxpreps.com/blogs/maxwire-national-blog/LO6AyQqockq6_SAjHPqBng/corey-clement-rushes-for-476-yards,-7-touchdowns.htm

• Fire 1

He has now visited Pittsburgh, Nebraska and Notre Dame. He has an official set up to Wisconsin and then he will commit. He said he fit in well with the Nebraska program but that the location felt to isolated to him. He wants somewhere more like the east coast and Notre Dame felt that way to him so he thought it was a better fit overall.

I think we've lost this one boys.

he tried to commit to notre dame while on his visit but they did not accept his committment because they still have other guys higher on the board at this point. I think we did the same thing with jo jo kemp after his visit to nebraska.

I hope we didn't! Jojo is going to be one heck of a special player. Sucks about Clement. But if we can land Newby and Jojo I would be very happy with that running back class.

• 2 weeks later...