RB Corey Clement [Wisconsin Commit]

ADS

Only thing i can see why he picked them over us is their lack of depth. Ball is done, and White is about out. I know they have the freshman Gordon kid, but not sure what else. We have some good young backs in line i guess. This decision still baffles me thou. He talks to Mike Rozier, came on a visit with him and really enjoyed it. Not sure what he saw in them, their OL coach is gone and the OL is clearly not what it used to be. We lead the big 10 in rushing and are top 10 nationally in rushing (dont hear the Barney bashing anymore by the way) Kind of odd to me, but good luck to the kid your going to need it playing against the defensive talent we are stockpileing.

Come on guys, you REALLY don't see what he sees in Wisconsin? REALLY?!

I'm the biggest NU homer you'll ever meet (well, behind some others on this board :lol:), and as good as we are at showcasing backs and putting them in the league with our patented running attack, Wisconsin is even better at it. He's probably caught up in the hype of Ball's Heisman run last year... stuff like that influences kids. Plus, Wiscy runs a pro style offense, predicated on downhill running. It's pretty much one of the top schools in the nation if you want to put up stats and get noticed as a RB.

Don't get me wrong, I think we are great at it too. But we have a TON more weapons than they do on offense right now, so we can afford to be more... gulp, multiple (shades of Watson anyone?) on offense.

Wiscy pretty much puts 70-80% of the offense on the RB's shoulders every week.

Oh well, still have Kemp and Newby on the board! If someone could JUST show Newby that UCLA still sucks... :lol:

Seriously, they've played a REALLY weak schedule so for. They lost to Oregon State who's the best team they've played... besides us of course. STILL ticked we let that one get away. But the next best team they played-- ASU-- took them right down to the wire. UCLA won by 2. And they got blown out by a mediocre Cal team...

Wish the kid could see through the powder blue and gold glasses. Get him some Koolaid! :koolaid2: