Fighting Erstad's vs the Indiana Hoosiers

I think Coach Erstad is doing the best he can with this group, but bottom line is, they're mainly the same crappy team from last year. I think everyone thought that NU would be significantly 'better' just being in a conference not as well-known for baseball like the Big 12, and that hasn't panned out either. Now we're going to find out what kind of recruiting Erstad can do.

come on Gumbo, Its very noticeable that the cupboard was pretty bare when Erstad took over. Don't start the Bad coach thing again... This team will get better next year and the year after as well as Erstad will improve as a recruiter and an all around head coach.

We're ranked 7th, in one of the worst conferences in the country. We played in front of 300 people today, and lost twice. Yeah, we don't have a TON of talent. You can't tell me our talent level is THIS bad. Like I said, Erstad needs to make significant improvements next year. We lost A LOT of games we had no business losing.

We're ranked 7th, in one of the worst conferences in the country. We played in front of 300 people today, and lost twice. Yeah, we don't have a TON of talent. You can't tell me our talent level is THIS bad. Like I said, Erstad needs to make significant improvements next year. We lost A LOT of games we had no business losing.

How many games have you watched in person this year?

I think Coach Erstad is doing the best he can with this group, but bottom line is, they're mainly the same crappy team from last year. I think everyone thought that NU would be significantly 'better' just being in a conference not as well-known for baseball like the Big 12, and that hasn't panned out either. Now we're going to find out what kind of recruiting Erstad can do.

We can also see what the over-signing limits of the B1G do to recruiting.

We can also see what the over-signing limits of the B1G do to recruiting.

Agreed, though I'm more worried about the other limit should we get any big names into Lincoln that decide to leave early for the Majors.