Fighting Erstad's vs the Indiana Hoosiers

Big weekend series but then again they are all big from here on out. We need to get series wins for sure but a sweep would be a nice touch. We are fighting to get a spot in the B1G tourney and then hope we catch fire to win the thing to get to the NCAA tourney. Don't think an at large is possible for us anymore.

What say you?

At large is out of the question. We don't have a series win over a top team. Losing the series to Purdue pushed us out of the at large bid pool.

We need to win series, all of them. If we do that we finish the season in 2nd place getting the 1st round bye with Purdue. One thing is not being discussed. Our boys haven't been playing for anything at this time in the season butttttt.... the conference bottom for 4 years. Personally, I know my 2012 expectations were exagherated to say the least and I've come to the realization that we have made huge steps in turning this program around. Having something to play for this year is such a refreshing change and though I don't think we are a national at large I do think we are skilled enough to play in the post season. Especially if Kubat continues to throw has he did against Bakersfield.

Good Luck to our Fighting Erstad's and GBR!!!

Huge win. Kubat pitched very well and the bats really came alive! I guess this was Indiana's first conference loss in an opening game of a series this season. Hope Pierce can come out tomorrow and have a quality outing. We really need to take the series but a sweep would be awesome! Gotta really hand it to Kubat today! We really needed a guy to step up on Friday (well Saturday in this case). Great job guys lets get 2 more in Bloomington!

huskers drill hoosiers 13-2 in the opening game of the series!

Wow. We got crushed again on another Friday start. What the heck is wrong with this tea---- ZZZOOMG!!!!! DID YOU JUST SAY WE WON?!?!?!?!!??

I totally knew the whole time we would win. :)

Great play by Scheffert to snag a wicked one hopper and then catch the Hoosier runner on an island off third. Great play by Chad and Kelly on a grounder up the middle io end the inning, and Indiana threat.

3-1 good guys heading to the fourth.

Oh, there is NO admission at the game in Bloomington. Must be nice.