This might be the most lopsided pair of conference finals in history.

This isn't really lopsided. Game 1 came down to the wire. The Spurs are just playing extremely well tonight. These are by far the two best teams in WC.

Of course, if SA doesn't turn it over 14 times in the first half and give up 9 points of garbage 3's the score could have been a little larger.

But I don't play like that. Game 1 is how I figured all the games(I did say it would go 6) would play out

Game 1 didn't exactly come down to the wire. SA was up by 9 with 20 seconds left before OKC finally threw in a couple shots (as was mentioned). I think Steve Kerr (I believe it was him) was right when he said SA finally figured out how to beat OKC in the 4th quarter of Game 1 and he sure seemed right looking at Game 2.

I'm glad OKC is competitive but I'm not sure they can win a game. Maybe being at home will help. But it's very possible that both series will be sweeps based on what we've seen so far - and I'll be shocked if the Celtics aren't swept - which doesn't happen very often, if ever.

So the team the NBA owns gets the #1 pick. Mark Cuban is going to throw a hissy fit.

Tonights lotto will bring the conspiracy theorists out of the woodworks. But it is so hard to overlook the shadiness of the results. First the veto of the CP3 trade to the Lakers and now the Number 1 pick. Things that make ya go hmmmmmmm.

The NBA just needs to go back to pulling out ping pong balls that have the teams logos on them for the pick live like they used to.

So the team the NBA owns gets the #1 pick. Mark Cuban is going to throw a hissy fit.

Tonights lotto will bring the conspiracy theorists out of the woodworks. But it is so hard to overlook the shadiness of the results. First the veto of the CP3 trade to the Lakers and now the Number 1 pick. Things that make ya go hmmmmmmm.

The NBA just needs to go back to pulling out ping pong balls that have the teams logos on them for the pick live like they used to.

The 3 worst teams in the league should get the top 3 picks.... After that let the commish play with his ballz for the rest of the "lottery".

The 3 worst teams in the league should get the top 3 picks.... After that let the commish play with his ballz for the rest of the "lottery".

Too much tanking in the NBA to do that.

OT

I actually think the worst thing that can happen to Miami is for Bosh to comeback. Another ego that will want to get his shots as well. Two egos are managable, three gets tricky. It will throw off everyone on that team. I eagerlly(and hopefully) await this potential trainwreck to arrive in San Anton(again hoping).