Over the course of the playoffs this year Miami's opponents have been hit with 23 technical fouls, Miami has only been hit with 6.

Good god.

Yeah, last night was about the most biased crap that I have seen since, well, basically any Steelers football game or Duke basketball game

And don't let Wade or LeBron get a 'no-call', especially Wade. It's usually followed by a 10 year old tantrum towards the refs.

Great comment from Jeff Van Gundy last night after Garnett's technical for tapping the ball away after a Celtics made shot. I don't have it exactly but it was something like Van Gundy saying that really shouldn't be a technical foul to which one of the other commentators replied 'that's how the rules say to call it' or something to that effect. Van Gundy replied "Traveling and palming are rules, too."

Classic.

This is absolutely absurd. Probably the best basketball that I have ever seen.

Its nothing like the Miami/Boston series, though. Boston just looks old, slow and tired. The Thunder are actually really good, the Spurs are just on fire right now and cannot be beat.

I don't think Miami stands a chance against the Spurs... Spurs can just throw Timmy and Splitter in there down low and Miami has no way to defend it. They crash down, you kick it out to Manu or Parker or Leonard. EZ game.