Where is Dennard Robinson?

At 6, Robinson is overrated. Not a good QB... Really good gamebreaker, but I would go insane with him as a QB.

I'm pretty sure a lot of Husker fans would think the same way with Martinez. Or at least used to. But the more I watch from him last year, he really is developing as a QB...not sure if Michigan fans would think the same about Robinson.

Martinez also isn't frequently ranked in the top 10 list of B1G players like Robinson is. I just don't see it. Neither does Brady Hoke...

Not sure what this means.

Why would Hoke ever take Robinson out of a game if he thought he was the best QB in the conference?... The best QB in the conference wouldn't be sharing playing time with another QB.

Because they are beating Nebraska by 3 TDs and he doesn't want to risk injury?

Why would Hoke ever take Robinson out of a game if he thought he was the best QB in the conference?... The best QB in the conference wouldn't be sharing playing time with another QB.

That is a crazy reason to take your star player out of the game!

- Sincerely, Tom Thibodeau

;)

At 6, Robinson is overrated. Not a good QB... Really good gamebreaker, but I would go insane with him as a QB.

I'm pretty sure a lot of Husker fans would think the same way with Martinez. Or at least used to. But the more I watch from him last year, he really is developing as a QB...not sure if Michigan fans would think the same about Robinson.

Martinez also isn't frequently ranked in the top 10 list of B1G players like Robinson is. I just don't see it. Neither does Brady Hoke...

Not sure what this means.

What games did he take him out in a non-injury related situation? Remember, Denard was playing with a staph infection in his throwing arm for almost the entire season. I'm pretty sure if Hoke truly didn't believe in Denard he wouldn't be pulling him after 3 plays in the spring game and having our back up QB take snaps at WR.

What games did he take him out in a non-injury related situation? Remember, Denard was playing with a staph infection in his throwing arm for almost the entire season. I'm pretty sure if Hoke truly didn't believe in Denard he wouldn't be pulling him after 3 plays in the spring game and having our back up QB take snaps at WR.

Don't worry Blue, there's a lot of Denard haters on this board for some reason. Likely stems from the fact that he's playing for you guys and not us. (Gardner had all of 23 attempts last season. 18 of which came in the second half.)

Count down to "i wouldn't want Robinson as our QB" in 10....9....8....7....

Don't worry Blue, there's a lot of Denard haters on this board for some reason. Likely stems from the fact that he's playing for you guys and not us. (Gardner had all of 23 attempts last season. 18 of which came in the second half.)

Yeah, and I don't get that. If you like T-Magic as our QB, you have to like Denard Robinson. They're very similar QBs.

Can I take none? I will take a Pro style anyday. But to be honest none of the QBs in the B1G are even close to great. I would call most of them decent. D Rob is better but still not great. And no I dont have a problem with him.

• Fire 1

I seem to remember Hoke bringing in Gardner multiple times a game. I didn't watch every UM game, but it did happen. Specifically, I remember him doing it against us, and MSU (2 games I watched the all of) and the announcers questioning it (not that they know anything).

Gardner didn't get in to our game until Michigan was up 45-17 w/ 6 minutes left. Handed off twice, incomplete pass and punt. Took a knee 3 times next series to finish out the a$$ kicking. He probably should have been in a lot sooner. Robinson left the Michigan State game with an injury at the end of the 4th quarter so Gardner got in there as well.

Are people confusing Michigan w/ Notre Dame? They had a QB controversy either last year or the year before that led them to play 2. And when Dennard was a freshman in 2009 he split time with Tate Forcier and a couple of other QBs....but he didn't have a lot of playing time. In 2010 there was some competition from Forcier, but Robinson eventually pulled away. Gardner was in the discussion early, but didn't end up doing much. 2011 was the Dennard show though.

Gardner didn't get in to our game until Michigan was up 45-17 w/ 6 minutes left. Handed off twice, incomplete pass and punt. Took a knee 3 times next series to finish out the a$$ kicking. He probably should have been in a lot sooner. Robinson left the Michigan State game with an injury at the end of the 4th quarter so Gardner got in there as well.

Are people confusing Michigan w/ Notre Dame? They had a QB controversy either last year or the year before that led them to play 2. And when Dennard was a freshman in 2009 he split time with Tate Forcier and a couple of other QBs....but he didn't have a lot of playing time. In 2010 there was some competition from Forcier, but Robinson eventually pulled away. Gardner was in the discussion early, but didn't end up doing much. 2011 was the Dennard show though.

Pretty sure Gardner got put in in the second quarter (handoff). He didn't play 15 snaps a game, but Hoke did sub him in at weird times.

Question: I read a lot of posts that state, 'We need an identify.' I know this might sound naive but why? If the other teams know that we will always play a certain way, won't that remove the element of surprise? If we have multiple ways of attacking a defense from the offensive side of the ball, wouldn't that make us more dangerous as the other team wouldn't know what we would be offering? Thanks for being patient with a person who is still learning the game :)

They knew what we were doing in the 90's. Didn't matter, if we told them exactly what we were going to run. Point is, you don't need an element of surprise if you are executing.