OT Sean Harlow [Oregon State Commit]

WWWHHHHAAATTTT????

What is going on with these linemen? How is it DONU, once home of the proud, you don't rebuild you reload, original big uglies, pipeline can't get these guys excited enough to verbal? Harlow gave us a 10 and said Washingto was, to paraphrase, "OK," yet he verbals to them? Please help me understand.

Signed,

Confused and frustrated

If we keep losing quality linemen, at what point do we decide that our line coach(es) aren't attractive to incoming players and make a switch?

This is beyond concerning at this point. We have to make a decision, soon, on Cotton. Either he goes or we continue to have mediocre line play. Simple as that.

WWWHHHHAAATTTT????

What is going on with these linemen? How is it DONU, once home of the proud, you don't rebuild you reload, original big uglies, pipeline can't get these guys excited enough to verbal? Harlow gave us a 10 and said Washingto was, to paraphrase, "OK," yet he verbals to them? Please help me understand.

Signed,

Confused and frustrated

+1

If we keep losing quality linemen, at what point do we decide that our line coach(es) aren't attractive to incoming players and make a switch?

This is beyond concerning at this point. We have to make a decision, soon, on Cotton. Either he goes or we continue to have mediocre line play. Simple as that.

+ 10

I didn't want to be the one to open that can of worms, but you gotta think with our facilities, fan support, academic support, and NEED for linemen, it comes down to coaching, and more specifically, the position coach.

I never saw where he said it was going to be his last visit.?? Like CMT said, he is visiting oregon st, and washington again before deciding shortly after...both for a second time along with us. Stanton is pushing him hard to commit to us. His mom was impressed, so hopefully that helped ease her mind about him going away. From some of his comments he seemed like another really good, level headed kid. He said it was going to be a tough decision, and just because Stanton is coming here doesnt make him a lock to follow.

To me it sounded like he had an issue with distance, he never said that, just a feeling i got from his comments, but i could be wrong. I would say watch out for Washington and their Ace recruiters.

Unfortunately i called this, imo this had ALOT to do with distance. From his quotes you could tell he just wasnt comfortable with the distance. Went to the best school offered that was close to home, unfortuantely for us most do. Distance is the number 1 factor in recruiting and we are at a major disadvantage.

Could be a bad week fo us with Hannon decision coming towards the end of the week. Might have to not visit this site for a week or so until everyones done crying. The sky is not falling we are going to be ok. Hannon will be a bigger loss if he doesnt choose us, because hes alot closer to home, and a kid we should be getting.

IMO Cotton has nothing to do with this. Garrisson is a good recruiter and he spent alot of time with him on his visits, this is a distance problem plain and simple.

IMO Cotton has nothing to do with this. Garrisson is a good recruiter and he spent alot of time with him on his visits, this is a distance problem plain and simple.

Distance and Tosh Lupoi

COME ON NOW! This is getting embarrassing. This year could be the end of our top 25 class streak

wtf3.gif

How soon we forget just a few weeks ago getting a top QB and LB in this class. Take our 12 recruits and compare them to Wiscy. We have 7 four stars and 4 three stars. They have 3 and 9 respectively. we have over 200 offers out, we are going to get shot down 90% of the time, get used to it. We will have a top 15-20 class when all is said and done. We had 1 recruit this time last year.

We've done quite well in OL recruiting since cotton has been here. We've seen some improvement on the field the last couple of years, though I agree with those that think we need to see continued improvement there, starting this year.

• Fire 2