OT Sean Harlow [Oregon State Commit]

USC has 3 spots left. The rumor is they will be getting a commit today or tomorrow leaving them with only 2 more spots. These 2 guys(Vernon Hargreaves or Max Redfield) have USC as their #1 right now.

I heard they made a foced transfer and kicked a guy off the team?

Kiffin keepin' it classy.

Guess it was another 2014 lineman Casey Tucker, who we have offered. They aleady have as many Olineman for 2014 (3) then we have for 2012 and 2013 so far, its getting ugly. I bet June of next year they already have their class for 2014, if not sooner. Hopefully they piss it down their legs like Texas and ND have done.

Also, i heard another QB who wont play is "transferring"

On a positive note, i think we get this kid.

USC has 3 spots left. The rumor is they will be getting a commit today or tomorrow leaving them with only 2 more spots. These 2 guys(Vernon Hargreaves or Max Redfield) have USC as their #1 right now.

He's worked every angle. He appealed the sanctions to buy time and load-up. He's backloaded with JUCO's to count against the previous year. He's absolutely cut-throat in terms of pushing back-ups out. Do all that and the sanctions don't have near as much bite.

I'll be glad when they fill-up soon, less to worry about.

Kiffin using all the tricks he learned in the SEC to negate the NCAA's penalty. It is now little more than a slap on the wrist for USC and a minor inconvenience. However before I add any more to the thread drift, I do hope Mr Harlow and his family enjoy their stay here and he is impressed enough to throw his hat in the Husker ring.

He's worked every angle. He appealed the sanctions to buy time and load-up. He's backloaded with JUCO's to count against the previous year. He's absolutely cut-throat in terms of pushing back-ups out. Do all that and the sanctions don't have near as much bite.

you have to wonder if over time, as players start getting pushed out/leaving on their own, that other coaches start using that against them in recruiting. Who knows.

you have to wonder if over time, as players start getting pushed out/leaving on their own, that other coaches start using that against them in recruiting. Who knows.

With the 'win now' thinking of today, you would think coaches would be using it against them already! Coaches have to keep their jobs and if they feel USC is cutting too close to the edge, they may be using that to just compete!

was Stanton's center in eighth grade. Stanton is recruiting Harlow pretty hard.

Interesting...along with Harlow, other OL recruits Quessenberry and Hinnant are within an easy drive of Stanton. Stanton would be south Orange County along with Harlow...Q is north San Diego County and Hinnant is north Orange County. Thinking Stanton should take these guys out for a lunch or dinner soon! :D

Interesting...along with Harlow, other OL recruits Quessenberry and Hinnant are within an easy drive of Stanton. Stanton would be south Orange County along with Harlow...Q is north San Diego County and Hinnant is north Orange County. Thinking Stanton should take these guys out for a lunch or dinner soon! :D

Brenden Stai would be proud to have any of those big uglies from Southern California play for Big Red.

Good call, he already had lunch with Harlow, and he set up a second visit with his mom. Looking good for us.

Good call, he already had lunch with Harlow, and he set up a second visit with his mom. Looking good for us.

Me likey!

Arriving today for his visit, last visit before he decides. Brought some family members along to check it out. Sounding good for us.

Good timing...........the coolest (93) day in the last 10............

Remember when we had to worry about recruits visiting during snow......??

• Fire 1