Why Boxing is losing relevancy

It lost it long before last night, Marquez beat Pacman in November and the second time they fought. But the one in November was just as big of a screw job as last night was. So although I agree Manny won the fight quite easily, I don't feel bad for him becasue he's been the beneficiary of the same screw job twice.

• Fire 1

It's the heavyweight division. All the Americans are mediocre and the klitschko's are boring.

You can't tell me if we had a Holyfield v Tyson(I not II) then it wouldn't be a high rated event.

Seth Mitchell who was a football player at Sparty is a really fun Heavyweight to watch though. If you're interested then checkout his fights.

It's the heavyweight division. All the Americans are mediocre and the klitschko's are boring.

You can't tell me if we had a Holyfield v Tyson(I not II) then it wouldn't be a high rated event.

Seth Mitchell who was a football player at Sparty is a really fun Heavyweight to watch though. If you're interested then checkout his fights.

Not to mention, the Klitschko's will never fight each other

It lost it long before last night, Marquez beat Pacman in November and the second time they fought. But the one in November was just as big of a screw job as last night was. So although I agree Manny won the fight quite easily, I don't feel bad for him becasue he's been the beneficiary of the same screw job twice.

While I am of the opinion that Marquez indeed beat Manny last winter, it was at least close, up for debate, and followed an unwritten boxing rule: you have to beat the champ convincingly, if not knock him out.

What happened last night is at best a catastrophic case of incompetence. I'd cry fix (and believe me, I'd like to) but that decision hurts everyone involved except for Bradley, and he doesn't exactly have the reputation or juice to throw a match in Vegas. Rigging a match where Bradley is champ when he's at best a sixth as big of a draw as a Floyd or Manny makes no sense.

So here are the judges cards. https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/sergiomach/status/211693500457172992. How anyone, let alone two judges could give the 2nd and 5th rounds to Bradley where he was nearly put on his ass in both rounds boggles the mind.

I agree. I rewatched that fight the other day. I had Marquez winning by one round. I don't watch much boxing because it's mostly PPV.

I agree. I rewatched that fight the other day. I had Marquez winning by one round. I don't watch much boxing because it's mostly PPV.

That's why its in decline. No relevant sport has its championship on PPV.

That and the fights that need to be set up, never are because the promoters, are greedy douchebags...

That and the fights that need to be set up, never are because the promoters, are greedy douchebags...

Calling Don King. :rollin

Calling Don King. :rollin

got that right