Penn State needs to burn for this.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--jerry-sandusky-molestation-trial-victim-1-credible-joe-amendola-.html;_ylt=Am2mzVqpgf5MXwttCnPzHuMcvrYF

Also Monday, Penn State acknowledged an NBC report about an email exchange between top university officials regarding accusations by assistant coach Mike McQueary that Sandusky raped another victim. Former school president Graham Spanier, athletic director Tim Curley and vice president Gary Schultz decided that not alerting the police would be "humane" to Sandusky.

This is a certain situation where a university should take a step back and look at maybe taking a few years off from football. This whole thing is old news, but it has left a huge black eye that may never be healed.

Un...freakin...believable.

I feel like I just drank an entire gallon of milk that expired three months ago.

Yet, I have a level of pride for that witness that I can't even articulate. I hope he holds his head up high. He did nothing, nothing wrong. That whole part about being the Penn State mascot particularly made me viciously angry...that's what these sick fu#*$ do. Somehow twist the scenario into one where the victim feels like they bear some degree of responsibility for what is happening to them. I can only hope that every one of these men that were tortured by this m-f'r know they aren't at fault in ANY way.

f#*k Jerry Sandusky. I seriously hope that he can somehow be made to suffer the way he made his victims suffer.

UGH. Feel straight up sick.

• Fire 3

Un...freakin...believable.

I feel like I just drank an entire gallon of milk that expired three months ago.

Yet, I have a level of pride for that witness that I can't even articulate. I hope he holds his head up high. He did nothing, nothing wrong. That whole part about being the Penn State mascot particularly made me viciously angry...that's what these sick fu#*$ do. Somehow twist the scenario into one where the victim feels like they bear some degree of responsibility for what is happening to them. I can only hope that every one of these men that were tortured by this m-f'r know they aren't at fault in ANY way.

f#*k Jerry Sandusky. I seriously hope that he can somehow be made to suffer the way he made his victims suffer.

UGH. Feel straight up sick.

+1

Parts of the football program are responsible, but you have to remember that there are hundreds of people involved in Penn State football, from players to coaches to administration to staff. They are not all responsible for this; only a tiny percentage is. I would hate to see Penn State football as a whole punished for this.

• Fire 1

Parts of the football program are responsible, but you have to remember that there are hundreds of people involved in Penn State football, from players to coaches to administration to staff. They are not all responsible for this; only a tiny percentage is. I would hate to see Penn State football as a whole punished for this.

Penn State football is my last concern in this particular case.

I'm not saying that they are all responsible. I'm saying that parts of the football program could and should have ended this years ago and spared many youths from this type of abuse.

All I know is, when information like this comes out, I'm VERY glad that Spanier moved on. If someone is that lax on ethics in what SHOULD have been a clear cut situation, who knows what could have happened. Nebula was exactly right about the type of stand-up person that shed the light on this information.