Nebraska Preview 2012: Michigan Perspective

I chalk it up to pure exhaustion.

@ND

@OSU

v. UM

v. UW

and then @ Nebraska? Yea they were bound to lose one of those.

3 out of 4 ain't bad

need one of these for ND :hookerhorns

Well that's the other team that beat MSU...give them credit.

NO its ND!!!!! for God's sake

Just think about it, someday, very soon...they'll be a fellow Big Ten member. I cannot wait.

We're just not that into you.

He hit on a few good things, but those points he did make, were stating the obvious. Our line play sucked and was hurt even more so by injury, our schedule blew goats for nickles, T-Mart's throwing motion isnt' the best..

To me, it doesn't seem so much that he's this arbiter of all things college football, but more like he trolled this board before he'd written that article...

Just think about it, someday, very soon...they'll be a fellow Big Ten member. I cannot wait.

Didn't ShaggyOrangeBevoBlood.com say that ND was flipping from Big East to Big 12 in all sports but football, but will play 4 to 6 football games with Big 12 teams AND keep NBC as a third tier network? (I think that they also reported that all Texan farts don't smell and oil is good for all that ails you)

Didn't ShaggyOrangeBevoBlood.com say that ND was flipping from Big East to Big 12 in all sports but football, but will play 4 to 6 football games with Big 12 teams AND keep NBC as a third tier network? (I think that they also reported that all Texan farts don't smell and oil is good for all that ails you)

Yes you are correct and 810 sports down here in KC yesterday is saying that the big 12 will get ND and FSU. I hate ND but would love them to join the big add syracuse and stop right there.

I am on the fence about Michigan State, I think they were exhausted, with the schedule they had just finished and then walked into a hornets nest.

I know we won the game, but I wonder if it would not have been a much better game for Michigan State if it wasn't at the end of 5 real tough ones. Hard to get back every weeke for a group of teams like that. We played and coached a great game no question, but I still have uneasy feelings over that game.

Most people I talk to feel we have a young and growing coaching staff, not ready for prime time so to speak, the ability is there, but the experience is not. If we get through this year with a 9 win season I will be very impressed with the staff and will feel we have turned the corner.

I chalk up the Michigan St. win as to NEB having their number...hehehe. Have they even beat the Huskers, ever!? If I'm not mistaken, I don't think they have.

I chalk it up to pure exhaustion.

@ND

@OSU

v. UM

v. UW

and then @ Nebraska? Yea they were bound to lose one of those.

Still doesn't erase the fact that they haven't beat Nebraska....EVER.

Yes you are correct and 810 sports down here in KC yesterday is saying that the big 12 will get ND and FSU. I hate ND but would love them to join the big add syracuse and stop right there.

Their source is orangebloods.

Ndnation is doing backflips to figure out if Chip Brown could be wrong this time even though he was right some other time.

Ndnation is doing backflips to figure out if Chip Brown could be wrong this time even though he was right some other time.

What was Chip O'Bevo correct on? I seem to remember he put out what ever false info Dodd wanted him to to best serve UTerus greater good.

What was Chip O'Bevo correct on? I seem to remember he put out what ever false info Dodd wanted him to to best serve UTerus greater good.

Yesterday I read that he was "right about Nebraska leaving."

Chip Brown is the biggest joke in sports journalism.

Yesterday I read that he was "right about Nebraska leaving."

He was right - it was just his 328th statement. Chip counts being right if ANY remark he ever made was correct.

I believe it's "row to hoe". As in using a "hoe" to plant your "rows" back when there wasn't all this equipment that does it for you. Sometimes the dirt may have been a bit harder, thus you would maybe have a tough "row to hoe". Haven't seen a lot of "roads to hoe", but damn, talk about a crappy job. I'd hate to hoe an entire road.

OU was missing most of their play makers in that game. It was a nice win, but if OU was at full strength, then that would have likely been another double digit loss.

And there's ^^^^ another Husker fan who counts a close win as not only a loss, but a double digit loss to boot.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

tumblr_lx8s6uPTjU1qmmwnp.gif

Because just one emoticon facepalm just isn't enough.

And for the record, OU was missing one player their TE, if I remember correctly. One hardly constitutes most.

I guess missing Sam Bradford isn't that big of a loss. Man a lot of you lemming aren't very bright are you? If Bradford plays NU gets whipped, it's that simple. OU dominated the game with the exception of the 5 INT's from a freshman QB and are you saying that if Bradford played then it would have ended the same? Suh and Crick played a great game, it had nothing to do with Bo outcoaching anybody. Just look at the stats, NU only had one first down in the first half and 7 for the game. OU had 23 first downs and 325 yards compared to NU who had 180.

Oh and for the guy who said that Green played, yes he did start, but then was pulled after the 1st quarter in favor of Lee. And this was an OU team that ended up at 8-5 becasue of all of the injuries. So it's not like we beat a national title contender.

http://www.huskermax.com/games/2009/oklahoma09.html