Drive through stories - post 'em if you got 'em

I was in the Taco Bell drive-thru one night and was at the window waiting for the order. I had just bought a new Toyota Celica GT-S, and was just out driving it on a nice clear summer night. I could hear the workers inside messing with each other over something, as they left the drive-thru window open. Then I hear laughter and a set of car keys come flying out the drive-thru window and smack into the door of my car. The moron comes up to the window and asks me, "Uh...can you grab my keys?" It was pretty loud when it hit my car, and he was standing close by the window, so I know he knew what happened. No apology. Nothing. So I told him, "Yeah, just give me my order and I'll open my door and get them." So he hands me my order and I opened the door and picked his keys up off the concrete. "Did you get them?" He asked. I replied, "Yep, found them." I sped out of the drive-thru and drove about 4 blocks before I threw them out into someone's front yard.

I was in the Taco Bell drive-thru one night and was at the window waiting for the order. I had just bought a new Toyota Celica GT-S, and was just out driving it on a nice clear summer night. I could hear the workers inside messing with each other over something, as they left the drive-thru window open. Then I hear laughter and a set of car keys come flying out the drive-thru window and smack into the door of my car. The moron comes up to the window and asks me, "Uh...can you grab my keys?" It was pretty loud when it hit my car, and he was standing close by the window, so I know he knew what happened. No apology. Nothing. So I told him, "Yeah, just give me my order and I'll open my door and get them." So he hands me my order and I opened the door and picked his keys up off the concrete. "Did you get them?" He asked. I replied, "Yep, found them." I sped out of the drive-thru and drove about 4 blocks before I threw them out into someone's front yard.
Thats kind of a D move. Four blocks away is a little much.

Yeah...3 and a half was already pushing it....and was it a fenced yard? Any guard dogs? Was it simply car keys or was the house key on there too? Was this kid the victim of Taco Bell Bullying or did he see your car and decide to lauch his keys at it in a fit of jealousy? But most important...did you ever go back to that Taco Bell again?

A few years ago me and a few friends went through the Runza drive through at about 9:55, 5 mins before close. We ordered and everything and when we got to the window we asked if we could just have all the fries since they have to throw them out at the end of the night. The lady at the window said give me a second walked back into the kitchen and came out carrying an entire to go bag overflowing with french fries. It was incredible.

• Fire 1

Yeah...3 and a half was already pushing it....and was it a fenced yard? Any guard dogs? Was it simply car keys or was the house key on there too? Was this kid the victim of Taco Bell Bullying or did he see your car and decide to lauch his keys at it in a fit of jealousy? But most important...did you ever go back to that Taco Bell again?

I actually felt a little bad the next morning and called the store when they opened and told the manager about what happened. I told him what yard the guy could probably find his keys. So I guess if he wanted his keys back, he had to confess to horseplaying on the job that resulted in a customer getting their car scratched. Hope he got fired.

My best friend and I were at a McD's in high school. He was having a crap day, and apparently so was the girl behind the counter. He ordered a sundae, and she asked him, in a very terse tone, if "he would like his nuts crushed"...

He promptly responded, "would you like your t*ts" chopped off"

We were asked never to frequent that McD's again