Had a chance to hang out with Marlon Lucky

Was in Lincoln earlier tonight and had a chance to hang out with Marlon Lucky for a while. He says it doesn't bother him that people think he's getting limited snaps because he supposedly doesn't know the offense. He told me he's going to prove to everyone he knows the offense and is patient untill Ross leaves

Titus Adams and Wali Muhammad were with Marlon tonight and Wali wishes he had 2 or 3 more years to play at NU because he feels the huskers are going to win a national title in the next 2 years and is kinda dissapointed he won't be here to see it

Titus said there was some player problems last year on the team and that lead to the losing season. He wouldn't name anyone in particular but said the team chemistry is far better this year then it was last year.

There was some other things said that i won't post on a message board because some people will twist it around to fit their own ego's. Anyways, just thought i share

Was in Lincoln earlier tonight and had a chance to hang out with Marlon Lucky for a while. He says it doesn't bother him that people think he's getting limited snaps because he supposedly doesn't know the offense. He told me he's going to prove to everyone he knows the offense and is patient untill Ross leaves

Titus Adams and Wali Muhammad were with Marlon tonight and Wali wishes he had 2 or 3 more years to play at NU because he feels the huskers are going to win a national title in the next 2 years and is kinda dissapointed he won't be here to see it

Titus said there was some player problems last year on the team and that lead to the losing season. He wouldn't name anyone in particular but said the team chemistry is far better this year then it was last year.

There was some other things said that i won't post on a message board because some people will twist it around to fit their own ego's. Anyways, just thought i share

So There was some player problems last year that lead to bad chemistry and a losing season but this year it is much better and not a problem so whats the excuse for losing?

A possible common denominator Bad Fans??? J/K really A true possibility is a lack of depth and talent. Or the old standby coaching defects. All three are curable. :thumbs

No mention of a possible transfer to USC for Marlon? I just love rumor mills gives me something to do out in So. Cal when the weather gets so bad the temp was down into the 50's oh my. :rollin

Wali wishes he had 2 or 3 more years to play at NU because he feels the huskers are going to win a national title in the next 2 years and is kinda dissapointed he won't be here to see it

That's a bit over-optimistic isn't it? I mean... if we start rolling.. maybe in 4 years when Beck's a senior we might have a shot eh? I mean.. that's assuming things turn around real well. Kinda makes you wonder what BC has been telling these kids... Sorry, I'm not a conspiracy theorist.. but either Wali is the most optimistic person I've ever seen, these kids know something the rest of Husker Nation doesn't... or BC has been feeding them a line. So what is it?

Nameless husker posted that he talked ot Lucky, Adams, and Muhammad. One of them said he thinks we're 2 years away from a championship... well I have also talked to a husker, Josh Mueller, and he also said 2-3 years and they would be really good. Everyones saying "Lets fire Callhan" "Callahan sucks" "Bring back option" you think the players know what we don't? Of course they know more, the players really like this guy and believe in him which is a BIG part of building a successful team.

Man, Wali is a crazy fool. He plays for the team and says crap like that so obviously he doesn't know crap. He should hang out w/the fans of the program that REALLY know what's going on and then he would realize that BC and SP should be fired and the program is headed down the toilet.

Off topic kinda, but I remember hearing Wali was going to ask for a medical redshirt for the 2003 season. Was he going to get that?

Oh yeah, there is no way that anyone without an alterior motive could possible support what the coaching staff is doing. :sarcasm

Criticism = truth

Support = strings attached

Wow, a national title in the next two years? That would be awesome and I really want to believe it could happen. However, there is going to have to be a drastic turnaround next year and consistent wins every year from then on. With a few staff changes I think we could be the '07 champs. Maybe I'm dreaming though.

I think this staff will do fine. It takes time to get the depth that is needed anymore to play in a BCS conference. We have had injuries and players not stepping up as expected.

But the worst thing in the world is to expect a NC team to appear. It took TO 20 some years to accomplish it. I never expect NC teams. I hope for a competitive team in the hunt for the Big 12 every year and an outside chance of a top 5 finish every 4-5 years. Anything above that is unrealistic/Nebraska thinking.