Olympic Events least excited for

huKSer

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

*Badminton

It's fun to play and a pretty decent work out, but I can't imagine it's much fun to watch.

Wtf is Race Walking? I didn't even know that was a sport.

I'm going to go with race walking, sailing, or dressage as my top three. Race walking gets the vote though.

The thing about most of the ones listed is that you barely have to see them. Not arguing the responses, but it's kind of like asking which movies are you least excited to see and you list some uninteresting documentary or low-budget film. So my answer is the sports that get shoved down your throat in prime time night after night for a full week: Gymnastics. Figure skating in the winter games. I get excited to sit down and watch the Olympics, and then I see that it's going to be another night of gymnastics. Or diving. I really dislike sports that are judged. Most of the coverage isn't about how amazing the athletes are (they are), but rather nitpicking about little things that did wrong that are going to cost them a tenth of a point.

Ignoring the overexposure, to pick the one I'm absolutely the least interested in is synchronized swimming.

Most excited about? Track & field, mostly the track part (and marathon). Next would be volleyball, beach and court both. I'll watch a lot of the basketball too.

I'm gonna go with tennis! Nobody give two square turds when its a major so why would we care now? I don't understand how this even mkes it into the Olympics! Every tournament they play is the best players in the world. What makes the Olympics special? I don't even mind tennis when it's meaningful and being played by a handful of players. Can't get behind tennis as an Olympic sport!