Big Ten Media Days

How is Taylor not one our 3 reps?

He didn't want to go.

Why?

That is something I do not know.

I could speculate that it has something to do with his reticence in front of microphones, or that he just got back from the Manning Camp and has work to do here, but that's pure speculation.

Reed, Compton and Burkhead are three exceedingly good guys in front of the cameras, so perhaps that was a factor.

And they are senior leaders!

Rex says that Taylor has made great strides in all areas, including leadership. His ability to control the huddle is the biggest thing Rex has noticed so far.

Taylor is seeing everything quicker, seeing blitzes before they happen.

when they say this stuff, i do believe it to be true. but i get anxious because game day is a whole different experience.

Bo's "fun summer" - lost a lot of golf balls, took his kids to Cedar Point. Got a chance to get away with his family and not think about football. Re-energizes him for the long grind.

Bo says his handicap goes up and down, and his best play is his woods, but it used to be his irons. It drives him crazy.

How is Taylor not one our 3 reps?

He didn't want to go.

Why?

That is something I do not know.

I could speculate that it has something to do with his reticence in front of microphones, or that he just got back from the Manning Camp and has work to do here, but that's pure speculation.

Reed, Compton and Burkhead are three exceedingly good guys in front of the cameras, so perhaps that was a factor.

Could it be that he's a Junior and the three that went are Seniors?