1:30pm - Brady Hoke

1:45pm - Break

2:00pm - Bo Pelini

2:15pm - Mark Dantonio

2:30pm - Kirk Ferentz

2:45pm - Bill Carollo

3:00pm - Mark Silverman

3:15pm - Jim Delany

Coverage starts on the BTN at 10am. The big topic, of course, will be PSU. Urban Meyer will get plenty of attention. We should be able to enjoy our first Media Days as "just one of the guys."

Signs seem to be pointing to Silas Redd taking that USC offer. He skipped out on the player meeting where they all announced their loyalty to Penn State, and now he's missing Big Ten Media days, reportedly to meet with USC today.

I read that none of the PSU players will be at media days. So might not be as big a concern.

Signs seem to be pointing to Silas Redd taking that USC offer. He skipped out on the player meeting where they all announced their loyalty to Penn State, and now he's missing Big Ten Media days, reportedly to meet with USC today.

I read that none of the PSU players will be at media days. So might not be as big a concern.

That was yesterday - today PSU announced that Michael Mauti, John Urschel and Jordan Hill will represent Penn State. Mauti takes Redd's place, and Redd has been silent since the punishment was handed down by the NCAA.

Oh Bielema, you slime ball.

In general, or what did he say?

Not a whole lot worth noting honestly. He had a quip about he cant be involved in summer workouts so he hasnt seen how good Danny O'brien has been doing, but in "bumping" into him and other players he has heard that he has been doing well. Was somewhat comical. But otherwise, was pretty dry presser.

Pelinis Presser should be Interesting! I have time to watch it today. Press: Bo how has Taylor done over the Summer? Bo: Taylor has made great improvements! Press: Bo what do you see needing to Improve this year? Bo: Every thing needs to improve for us to win games! Press: With you losing 3 starters that were drafted last year, how do you see your Defense playing! Bo: It is a learning curve and they have worked really hard over the summer! Press: Bo one of your players tweeted alot this summer and it looked like he was Starving? Can you make any comments on that? Bo: That player was taken care of! I mean, Let me explain! Press storms out of room and rushs to the printers that Nebraska has a national scandal going on! Only reporter that hangs back is Sipple!

I realize he wants to win a bowl game, maybe even a championship, but come on Redd. You're the leader of that team; most others are staying. You HAVE to stay. smh

Also, I love Bielema as a coach/person. I know Wisconsin fans absolutely hate him (idk why) and others may think he's a "slimeball", but I really like him.

Can't wait for Bo's conference.

Urban's presser had a few awkward moments. I do know that by the way he speaks about the comparisons between the SEC and B1G, he is going to have a damn good team in a few years. He made it pretty clear that the athletes aren't on par with those in the SEC, and he is recruiting speed at all postions. Hope we are recruiting with this same mindset.

Pelinis Presser should be Interesting! I have time to watch it today. Press: Bo how has Taylor done over the Summer? Bo: Taylor has made great improvements! Press: Bo what do you see needing to Improve this year? Bo: Every thing needs to improve for us to win games! Press: With you losing 3 starters that were drafted last year, how do you see your Defense playing! Bo: It is a learning curve and they have worked really hard over the summer! Press: Bo one of your players tweeted alot this summer and it looked like he was Starving? Can you make any comments on that? Bo: That player was taken care of! I mean, Let me explain! Press storms out of room and rushs to the printers that Nebraska has a national scandal going on! Only reporter that hangs back is Sipple!

Akita! Where have you been?