Big Ten Media Days

Pelinis Presser should be Interesting! I have time to watch it today. Press: Bo how has Taylor done over the Summer? Bo: Taylor has made great improvements! Press: Bo what do you see needing to Improve this year? Bo: Every thing needs to improve for us to win games! Press: With you losing 3 starters that were drafted last year, how do you see your Defense playing! Bo: It is a learning curve and they have worked really hard over the summer! Press: Bo one of your players tweeted alot this summer and it looked like he was Starving? Can you make any comments on that? Bo: That player was taken care of! I mean, Let me explain! Press storms out of room and rushs to the printers that Nebraska has a national scandal going on! Only reporter that hangs back is Sipple!

Pretty good except you didn't talk about the "PROCESS" at all!

Yeah I think knapps thing is a 100 times better! In other words He follows the Big Red more then I do! I loved Knapps fake presser!

Is THAT what that was?

I was following along on Twitter and all of a sudden several media types start posting that Delany made it very clear that the kind of trouble going on at places like Nebraska can't remotely be compared to the issues at Penn State, Michigan or Ohio State. It was bizarre that he even needed to make that distinction, because who in their right mind would come up with that kind of nonsensical connection?

Not shocking that it was Barfknecht. Of course, one of the newsy folks I follow retweeted Eric Olson's tweet about the four Big Ten schools on probation right now, including Nebraska. So tremendously unsurprising coming from Olson.

Is THAT what that was?

I was following along on Twitter and all of a sudden several media types start posting that Delany made it very clear that the kind of trouble going on at places like Nebraska can't remotely be compared to the issues at Penn State, Michigan or Ohio State. It was bizarre that he even needed to make that distinction, because who in their right mind would come up with that kind of nonsensical connection?

Not shocking that it was Barfknecht. Of course, one of the newsy folks I follow retweeted Eric Olson's tweet about the four Big Ten schools on probation right now, including Nebraska. So tremendously unsurprising coming from Olson.

what? because of the books? outrageous.

Someone will probably throw this in the out of context thread but anyways, Will's really filled out and grown into a good looking dude. I can still remember seeing him a few years back at Old Chicago and he was just a goofy looking gap tooth kid.

Someone will probably throw this in the out of context thread but anyways, Will's really filled out and grown into a good looking dude. I can still remember seeing him a few years back at Old Chicago and he was just a goofy looking gap tooth kid.

Its ok. Nothing to be ashamed of. I support Same Sex Marriage.

Its ok. Nothing to be ashamed of. I support Same Sex Marriage.

Haha well good to know you're open minded on that subject.
  • Fire 1