Fan Day 2012

I would think they'll set it up the same way as they have in the past, so if you've done previous fan days, you should have a good assessment. Otherwise, there should be others here who are more in the know. Good luck, hope it's a nice day for you there.

Does anyone know if they put a map up? I am trying to find one with no luck. any help is appreciated.

Do you mean a map of where all the tables for coaches/players will be?

The coaches, players, and tables will be located at the football field :lol:

I'm about 95% sure I'm gonna head over that way on Friday. Since I took my son last year, going to give my daughter first choice if she wants to go. Should be a good event. Was fun last year, though we didn't get there til right at the last minute. At least got to meet a few linemen before they called time.

I'm planning on going to Fan Day this year for the first time. I'd love to get my Burkhead jersey signed, but I have no idea how early I'd have to get there to make sure that I can get through the line to him in the hour and a half. Any advice?

You're going to have to get there at least two hours before the doors open. That's what, noon? I'd pick up lunch to go and get there earlier if I were you.

The way they set this up is, all the position groups are at big tables. They sit there while you shuffle past, getting autographs from every RB (in this case). I don't know how they set the guys up, but last year Rex was about in the middle. I usually go and just get pictures, but I couldn't get a decent shot of Rex last year.

So you get through that line, and by the time you're done there, every other line is about 100 people deep. Bo's line and the other coaches is - not joking - 500 people deep. It goes from one end of the field to the other, and usually wraps back around.

Good luck. And really, get there early. Get there an hour earlier than you think you need to get there. Otherwise you may not make it through the RB line. It'll be packed, this being Rex's senior year.

I'm planning on going to Fan Day this year for the first time. I'd love to get my Burkhead jersey signed, but I have no idea how early I'd have to get there to make sure that I can get through the line to him in the hour and a half. Any advice?

You're going to have to get there at least two hours before the doors open. That's what, noon? I'd pick up lunch to go and get there earlier if I were you.

The way they set this up is, all the position groups are at big tables. They sit there while you shuffle past, getting autographs from every RB (in this case). I don't know how they set the guys up, but last year Rex was about in the middle. I usually go and just get pictures, but I couldn't get a decent shot of Rex last year.

So you get through that line, and by the time you're done there, every other line is about 100 people deep. Bo's line and the other coaches is - not joking - 500 people deep. It goes from one end of the field to the other, and usually wraps back around.

Good luck. And really, get there early. Get there an hour earlier than you think you need to get there. Otherwise you may not make it through the RB line. It'll be packed, this being Rex's senior year.

Thanks! I'll have to talk the girlfriend into showing up that early. She's from Hawkeye country, but I've managed to turn her into a 'skers fan so I think she'll come around ;)