Zac Taylor

Did anyone catch the season premier of hard knocks on hbo? Evidently Zac Taylor is the Miami dolphins QB coach teaching the likes of Ryan tannehill, David garrard and Matt Moore. Hoping those guys have a good season and zac Taylor gets some good pub.

with those qb's, he's not getting paid enough.

Zac Taylor was one of the bright spots in an otherwise dark part of Husker football. He took an absolute beating behind center and got right back up and kept punching away. He definitely has a fighter's spirit and it will help him succeed at everything he does.

He's definitely one of my favorite Huskers. Good luck, Zac.

Zac Taylor was one of the bright spots in an otherwise dark part of Husker football. He took an absolute beating behind center and got right back up and kept punching away. He definitely has a fighter's spirit and it will help him succeed at everything he does.

He's definitely one of my favorite Huskers. Good luck, Zac.

Oh yes, that guy took wayyyyy, way more vicious hits than any other Husker I've ever seen. Wow.....the dude was seriously made of iron.